Draft Needs & Projections

KenO'B

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Ouch. Hurts my parts when I hear that name.
1. Rich Kotite
Rich Kotite coached for about 6 years. He started his career with the Philadelphia Eagles. Initially his coaching skills were rated as good when his team had two successful seasons. Kotite’s real side was exposed in 1996 when it was rumored that the owner of the Eagles was going to sell the team. Kotite said that he will be looking to move. He was then fired but then immediately got hired by the Jets. His decline came with this new job. His new team the Jets was always on the losing side under his leadership. The football scoreboards showed that the Jets had a record of 3-13 and 1-15. With these results to his name, Kotite resigned in 1996 and never coached again.

So he was just shit when he joined a certain franchise and never worked in football again...

The Jets, what a franchise lol

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
My gut feeling is that OT Latham of Alabama is a bust waiting to happen. IMHO he has BUST written all over him. I hope the Jets past on him.

Jets Global

Jet Fans United
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Jets are focused on getting a running mate for Garrett Wilson and Washington Husky Rome Odunze is the main target...
Current Mock Big Board Consensus

1) Chicago Bears (from Carolina) Caleb Williams QB
2) Washington Commanders Jayden Daniels QB
3) New England Patriots Drake Maye QB
4) Arizona Cardinals Marvin Harrison Jr. WR
5) Los Angeles Chargers (trade with Vikings rumored) J.J. McCarthy QB
6) New York Giants Joe Alt OT
7) Tennessee Titans Malik Nabers WR
8) Atlanta Falcons (trade with Jets) Rome Odunze WR
9) Chicago Bears Brian Thomas Jr. WR
10) New York Jets (trade with Falcons) Brock Bowers TE

Offensive Happy Top 10 picks

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I would be surprised if the Giants took Alt. They have Andrew Thomas, who is a pure LT. I don't see either him or Alt making the shift to Ru Thomas played some RT early in his college career, but his skill set is much better served at LT.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Hey JD. Take a look at Jordan Travis in the later rounds. I hear He just got some great news on that injury of his. I'd post the friggin link but my cell phone sucks.