Draft Needs & Projections

McJet

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
I wouldn’t be surprised if Bo Nix is the best QB in this draft.
Reading he is perfect for Sean Payton, he processes very quickly and gets rid of the ball ala Breese.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
I see the team needs to be the same as before Free Agency. OT ,WR. Only way I pass on a tackle at 10 is if Harrison Jr falls to 10 and I don't see that happening.

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I see the team needs to be the same as before Free Agency. OT ,WR. Only way I pass on a tackle at 10 is if Harrison Jr falls to 10 and I don't see that happening.
If Harrison Jr 'falls to 10', won't it mean that five other franchises (the ones who don't need QBs) have seen something about him that makes him worse than Nabers and Odunze? But the Jets always see something in players that nobody else does.

Supporters of the luxury pick are saying that if the two 'elite' tackles are gone we should take Bowers or a WR. But while most agree that Alt will be gone by #10 the stock of Fashanu has dropped in recent mocks with some ranking him as the fourth or fifth tackle to be taken. With so much uncertainty as to who is the #2 tackle I still like the tradedown from #10, but it seems the Jets can never find a partner for that sort of move.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
If Harrison Jr 'falls to 10', won't it mean that five other franchises (the ones who don't need QBs) have seen something about him that makes him worse than Nabers and Odunze? But the Jets always see something in players that nobody else does.

Supporters of the luxury pick are saying that if the two 'elite' tackles are gone we should take Bowers or a WR. But while most agree that Alt will be gone by #10 the stock of Fashanu has dropped in recent mocks with some ranking him as the fourth or fifth tackle to be taken. With so much uncertainty as to who is the #2 tackle I still like the tradedown from #10, but it seems the Jets can never find a partner for that sort of move.

Could be that Nabers or Odunze fit their scheme better,or impressed in interviews.
As a GM, the hell with other GMs thought process. That's how a player like Mahomes falls to 10. Reid laughed at the 9 GMs who passed. He was smart enough to move up for him.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Hard to believe that the majority of the fan base is on the same page draft wise. OT. Let's see what JD pulls out of his hat.

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I agree that they likely should go OL in the first round, but there will be some solid OL later in the draft.
From what I've seen, most of them are interior linemen, not tackles. And any tackles are development projects.
Later

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Bowers has to be a OPOY candidate from day 1. A WR or an OL does not. I would trade back if possible, but if not I would take Fautanu. He can play both G and T.