First Free Agent Signings

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Be prepared for Bakhtiari.
I was pretty sure he'd be released but have doubts about him coming to the Jets because of his injury history. BUT, if he can pass the physical and wow the team doctors I wouldn't mind him being signed on a one year, very reasonable deal.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I was pretty sure he'd be released but have doubts about him coming to the Jets because of his injury history. BUT, if he can pass the physical and wow the team doctors I wouldn't mind him being signed on a one year, very reasonable deal.
Definitely should sign an OL that has ben injured for the last few years and playing on the worst surface in sports. What could go wrong?

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
All the top non injury Offensive linemen are gone. JD is back to his normal, "i got a diamond in the rough Middle High School kid" I am looking at.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
WTF JD? Sit on your hands while other Teams handle their business. That's what losers do JD. Wake up.

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
But he played 17 games last year so that's a positive.
Really? I had not seen that. I'll gladly take that. Though there is such a serious asset allocation imbalance when it comes to DL, it is at least partially responsible for the issues at OL and with offensive weapons.