Injustice

U

ucrenegade

The Life Hacks thread works so now I will do a Injustice one also.

U

ucrenegade

While JP Morgan is hoarding 5 million barrels of oil in storage ships to bring up the prices, the world's poor use animal dung for energy.

S

sg3

While JP Morgan is hoarding 5 million barrels of oil in storage ships to bring up the prices, the world's poor use animal dung for energy.
Hasn't poor old JP been dead for like 102 years now? How could he be hoarding oil?

jetfandreamer

Jets Groupie
Jet Fanatics
That Obama would trade 5 very high up the food chain terrorists , who will do it and coordinate it again, for one deserting traitor that resulted in 7 marines/SEALS dying to try and rescue him

and NOW they know he was a traitor and a deserter

I dont know whos more stupid..OBAMA..or the clueless people that voted for him

S

sg3

One of the few good things I have to commend JetNation for is NO Politics

Nothing gets resolved. Just divides and angers both sides of every issue.

U

ucrenegade

P.Diddy spent $3 million on his 40th birthday bash, more than all of his lifetime donations to impoverished nations.

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
P.Diddy spent $3 million on his 40th birthday bash, more than all of his lifetime donations to impoverished nations.

Just the fact that P.Diddy even made enough to throw away $3MM while people like the late Jaco Pastorius and Robert Fripp could never afford the mansions and possee is in itself somewhat of an injustice. Another type of musical injustice is how people think that Eric Clapton is a god when he wasn't even the second best guitarist to come out of the Yardbirds (sorry, you hit a very sensitive nerve here)

As far as impoverished nations go, you want to feel guilty? Take a trip to Dar El Salam or the back streets of Delhi. The hard part is not giving to every beggar that comes along.

U

ucrenegade

clapton was really good but yeah I would agree I believe he belongs in the top 10 all time maybe even top 5.

For me I think stevie ray vaughn is one of the best I ever heard.

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
clapton was really good but yeah I would agree I believe he belongs in the top 10 all time maybe even top 5.

For me I think stevie ray vaughn is one of the best I ever heard.

Sorry to hijack a more serious thread. Start one on this subject and you'll get a huge variety of opinions, all of which folks will be sure they are right, of course I'll be the only one who is :)

U

ucrenegade

For every African American male that makes it in the rap 'game' 12,000 end up in prison chasing the fame 'dream'.

U

ucrenegade

Saudi Arabia is a dictatorship that serves the interests of 30,000 princes instead of the Arab people the U.S. calls it a 'dear friend'

F

flgreen

None of my business I suppose, but these political based threads always end in disaster.

If your wise you'll delete it. But like I said it's none of my business

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
None of my business I suppose, but these political based threads always end in disaster.

I have a feeling this won't be as popular as the Life Hacks thread....

U

ucrenegade

they are not all political you will see, but if it doesn't work i can just delete the thread

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Maybe we have a separate forum for politics. It's how it was handled on the old scout. Those who chose to venture there knew what they were getting into. Those who left it alone did not have to deal with it.

That could be one solution.

HYATT™

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Injustice is HYATT™ being banned from the Packers board - AGAIN - for telling off some flake of a Thompson fanboi that's been attacking HYATT™ for a month straight.
Harummpff.
:p

S

sg3

Maybe we have a separate forum for politics. It's how it was handled on the old scout. Those who chose to venture there knew what they were getting into. Those who left it alone did not have to deal with it.

That could be one solution.
After seeing years of hatred, namecalling and total disrespect at the JI and other politics threads, my vote ( which I don't really have) would still be to nip it in the bud early with a no politics policy.

Real reason for me....it's like Congress, a place for grandstanding by way out in left or right fielders with no actual thoughtful discussion or the possibility of anyone considering the possibility that others may have valid opinions or viewpoints.

U

ucrenegade

In the United States people put 10x more of their energy into being rich and famous than helping people in their communities.