Mets

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Been bad with NBA-Celtics & NHL Rangers losing & now hoping my Mets can get back but it doesn't look good with Collins who is the worst Manager in MLB. Oh top it off is my Jets crazy high risk Draft! Draft a guy based on speed? Looks good in high light reels with no one in front of him to block him & do Jets really thing he will be left unblocked in NFL? QB we drafted based on Freshman year? Cant handle pressure / Blitzes & is inaccurate passer with a ton of INT's. Both of those issues are most important things QB's has to be good at & not just arm strength. Crazy.

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Matz cleared to pitch (missed one start?)

The frailty of today's pitchers is annoying. It is like you need 7 starters!

Speaking of which, any word on Wheeler's return?

The Wicker Man

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Matz cleared to pitch (missed one start?)

The frailty of today's pitchers is annoying. It is like you need 7 starters!

Speaking of which, any word on Wheeler's return?

Definitely good news on Matz...I thought I heard after the All-Star break for Wheeler.

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I just got sick watching Nats pound us at Home. Wished Collins could have moved up Harvey & DeGrom to try & sweep Nats at home & start Colon at Mil. Syndergaard is & will be the STUD of Mets Pitching staff. With his power & variety of Pitches can over come our HORRIBLE CATCHING & PITCH CALLING! I'm sorry but Mets Plawceki is awful. Collins said he doesn't care about Catchers Defense/ pass balls/stealing bases or Pitch series calling & only about a Catchers Bat being good. WOW that's ass backwards! Number 1 thing is calling the right Pitches that wins games & make good Pitchers look GREAT! Piazza called great games. Molina caught DeGrom in All Star game & struck out 3 of MLB's best hitters on 10 pitches! Also Passed balls with runners on base because Catcher sits & puts leg deflecting balls all over off shin guard & behind plate like Hockey Goalie is flat out LAZY! Cant get in front of ball in dirt sitting or having leg straight out like a yoga pose. How many 2 strikes & runners on base because of passed balls are we going to allow? Also Pitchers have 2 strikes & zero balls & because of Pitch calling it goes to full count for hitters ave raises to 500. Crazy that the most important position on the field in every single pitch & dictates Mets winning by Pitch calling isn't important to our Manager. Matz sore elbow is from throwing the Slider wrong & flipping it at end of pitch to get the Slider to break. Thanks Worthead for your lack of knowledge teach simple slider correctly to Harvey & Matz. DUH. Backman/Viola as Mets Manager & Pitching coach & taught & know all our young Players.