New here

DavidO

Pro Bowl Alternate
Jet Fanatics
Howdy everyone,

Long time Jets fan here from Scotland. I picked the Jets as my team back in 84, when NFL first came to the UK...

I did front away from it, but have been following it closely again for the last 4 years...

Hoping for a better year this year...

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Howdy everyone,

Long time Jets fan here from Scotland. I picked the Jets as my team back in 84, when NFL first came to the UK...

I did front away from it, but have been following it closely again for the last 4 years...

Hoping for a better year this year...

Hey David - Welcome here. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out for me. I really think we have a good board here and any new additions are great.

Will you make your way to Wembley to watch the Jets Dolphins game? I know it's no where near you but still closer to coming to NY to catch a game!

DavidO

Pro Bowl Alternate
Jet Fanatics
Thanks.

I am sad to say that I can't. Tickets sold out quicker than I thought... I'll just have to wait till I make it over to NY again. Next time i'm over I will be doing so in regular season to make it to a game!

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Thanks.

I am sad to say that I can't. Tickets sold out quicker than I thought... I'll just have to wait till I make it over to NY again. Next time i'm over I will be doing so in regular season to make it to a game!

Damn. That's unfortunate. Well at least you'll be in NY.

mykcuz

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Thanks.

Interesting, sounds like the nfl's dream.
How do people in your neck of the woods consider the London nfl games?

Is it Americans living abroad buying up the tickets or Europeans?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

DavidO

Pro Bowl Alternate
Jet Fanatics
Interesting, sounds like the nfl's dream.
How do people in your neck of the woods consider the London nfl games?

Is it Americans living abroad buying up the tickets or Europeans?

The uptake is generally very good. The NFL is very popular at the moment and I reckon that if there was ever to be a franchise here, it would be popular. Although 3 games a year with different teams is different from a franchise, especially if it ain't very good... The are many fans over here that may lose interest in a UK franchise of they aren't winning...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

mykcuz

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Well its like any sport I'd imagine, local pride and getting to know your own team. You can take the dolphins if you'd like!

DavidO

Pro Bowl Alternate
Jet Fanatics
Not sure I'd want the Dolphins in my neck of the woods... 👍

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

L

LGM

Article writing online is somewhat different from composition composing off line. If you are been writing educational essays for college or journal articles in print, you could be taken aback by the needs of article writing online. While all disciplines need remarkable language and simply top class advice, on-line web content creating needs particular things that might just take a little getting used to. There are numerous information online if you want to know about cheap custom essay writing services.: buy research paper.

Here is my blog :: buy research paper
Very interesting spam, Basement Bertha

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk