Official Game Thread: New York Jets at Los Angeles Rams

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
if the guy is not hurt all the time

It appears to me that the whole league is having a problem with that aspect of the game this year. We seem to have been hit by that bug worse than most but it's still a league wide issue and I think it may be directly related to the abnormal preseason and thus lack of conditioning.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
My belief, CH, is that even an average QB can be successful behind an "O" line comprised of Bectons.
I agree. I have to, I always said brady was a product of his offensive line so I won't change my view now.

that said, brady has a strong will to win while I haven't seen that in Sam yet

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
I agree. I have to, I always said brady was a product of his offensive line so I won't change my view now.

that said, brady has a strong will to win while I haven't seen that in Sam yet

I imagine it's difficult to play strong willed when you are pretty certain that your "O" line is going to allow an 18 wheeler to come steam rolling over you almost every snap.

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
I imagine it's difficult to play strong willed when you are pretty certain that your "O" line is going to allow an 18 wheeler to come steam rolling over you almost every snap.
true, but Darnold plays scared while brady plays mad. now , I would love to be able to go back in time and put brady in Darnolds shoes from day 1 of his career and watch him fail miserably which is what I believe would have happened, but we have what we have. no going back

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Whine all you want but the team that I have been rooting 56 years for won a game today

Celebration starting now, skoal !

whine all I want ?
Team sucks
Enjoy your celebration of 1 win
This team isn’t going to get better
Enjoy your win
Shit coach
Shit roster
Oh wait we’ll build an offensive line next year
Blahahaha
And yes I’ve been a Jet fan as long as you with 50 of those years in the stadium
This is the worst I’ve ever seen so yea I’ll continue to whine while you celebrate
Enjoy!!!

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
true, but Darnold plays scared while brady plays mad. now , I would love to be able to go back in time and put brady in Darnolds shoes from day 1 of his career and watch him fail miserably which is what I believe would have happened, but we have what we have. no going back
Lot of guys have a bad ol. He needs to suck it up

You are both correct, but then when he was drafted we thought Sam was the answer, so...........behind this "O" line what guarantee is there that Lawrence would fare any better especially because as we all know there is quite a difference between college and the NFL. I'm not against drafting Trevor if we get the chance. I'm just saying there is no guarantee that he will fare any better if we fail to create a formidable "O" line. The "O" line is my greatest concern.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
You are both correct, but then when he was drafted we thought Sam was the answer, so...........behind this "O" line what guarantee is there that Lawrence would fare any better especially because as we all know there is quite a difference between college and the NFL. I'm not against drafting Trevor if we get the chance. I'm just saying there is no guarantee that he will fare any better if we fail to create a formidable "O" line. The "O" line is my greatest concern.
Life as risks. The d man may still be our answer

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
I think Sam was ruined year 1 and 2 because the o line sucked and he spent most of his time running for his life. I was always afraid of that. if you start out getting killed, it's hard to shake the feeling of having to watch over your shoulder. this can happen in one game, as in the few times in his career where brady actually took some hiys and then would do stupid things later in the game because he feared the hit.

Sam had to fear the hit for 2 years. hard to forget that. I expect the line to be better next year and it might take a new qb with no fear to start over rather than hoping Sam can forget

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
And you guys are basing this on one win ?
Unbelievable
I think Sam was ruined year 1 and 2 because the o line sucked and he spent most of his time running for his life. I was always afraid of that. if you start out getting killed, it's hard to shake the feeling of having to watch over your shoulder. this can happen in one game, as in the few times in his career where brady actually took some hiys and then would do stupid things later in the game because he feared the hit.

Sam had to fear the hit for 2 years. hard to forget that. I expect the line to be better next year and it might take a new qb with no fear to start over rather than hoping Sam can forget

Lets not baby him Plunkett was hit like a mafia target for a couple of years & then won two SB's. Do I think Darnold will be great...No but i have Hseen it happen before. Plus are we not in the running for fields? he may not be the L man but is he better then the D man????? If so the second best or 5th best QB in football ain't bad. Whos says we need the number one guy. Plus there are two weeks left anything can happen. Gase is the bigger problem as I see it. Some guy in NE won for 20 years without the top pick at qb & year after year came up with good players without top picks.

Look at Jalen Hurts He might be a top Qb. Lets see if next season Hurtz put the Eagles in the NFC east drivers seat. If not a trade????

We want to win that is what counts. My man Maye came up big yesterday I hope he stays

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Lets not baby him Plunkett was hit like a mafia target for a couple of years & then won two SB's. Do I think Darnold will be great...No but i have Hseen it happen before. Plus are we not in the running for fields? he may not be the L man but is he better then the D man????? If so the second best or 5th best QB in football ain't bad. Whos says we need the number one guy. Plus there are two weeks left anything can happen. Gase is the bigger problem as I see it. Some guy in NE won for 20 years without the top pick at qb & year after year came up with good players without top picks.

Look at Jalen Hurts He might be a top Qb. Lets see if next season Hurtz put the Eagles in the NFC east drivers seat. If not a trade????

We want to win that is what counts. My man Maye came up big yesterday I hope he stays

I hope so too. He's earned a decent contract.

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global

brady sold his soul to get what he's got. thought it was belichick but it was clearly brady. I give him credit for outdoing Namaths 1 year deal with the devil and signing a longterm deal for himself. we need a qb who's willing to make that deal until then we suck. and for the record I dont want any soul sellers

the way Carton said it on the fan today was, Namath have done the wrong women wrong