Official Game Thread: Saints at Jets

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
No teammate has ever come to Wilson's defense on any hit. There has to be a reason for it. JD better have his scouts looking at other QB's. Hell, I would take MInshew over Zach.

I don't make a change yet, at least not out of the organization. Stick with Wilson (or go back to White), build up the rest of the team, THEN go try to land your franchise QB if neither of them are the answer. This team needs to stop bringing in potential franchise QBs before the franchise is ready for it.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Trevor Lawrence 4 INTs today.

That's what happens when crap teams draft and play Rookie QBs.

Mike White outside of 1 game looked like absolute crap as a 5th year player.
you get what you draft
your game plan needs a pocket QB to dink and doink
so you draft a guy that plays hero ball, deep accurate passer
so you draft a guy that can not throw the short passes
so you draft a guy that moves the pocket
so you draft a reckless QB
so you draft a QB that wants to play Hero ball
so you get performances like this
if they drafted a player like Trey Lance he could hit that short stuff, while able to hit the deep pass
if they drafted Mac Jones who knows we be where the Patriots are
if they waited to draft the right guy to fit this game plan then maybe things would be different

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I don't make a change yet, at least not out of the organization. Stick with Wilson (or go back to White), build up the rest of the team, THEN go try to land your franchise QB if neither of them are the answer. This team needs to stop bringing in potential franchise QBs before the franchise is ready for it.
my favorite shot today was when Calabrese and was that Beck sitting with Wilson both are engaged and ZW looked like he didn't care or wasn't interested in what they had to say that is a problem that is a QB that believes he doesn't need assistance

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Speak for yourself I have been waiting for 54 years :taz:

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

I agree. I just don't know if JD is the guy I want picking the players.

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
my favorite shot today was when Calabrese and was that Beck sitting with Wilson both are engaged and ZW looked like he didn't care or wasn't interested in what they had to say that is a problem that is a QB that believes he doesn't need assistance

Valid point. Bad look, bad body language. When the franchise even brings in your personal QB coach and puts him on the staff, pay some attention.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I am sorry but at least Mike White when he was engaged on the sideline he had his head down now if it was because he was wallowing that is fine but the fans couldn't tell if he was looking at the tablet or mad at himself

ZW today looked like he was doing his best impersonation of Adam Gase

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I do. His drafts have been better than some are willing to give him credit for, and his trades have been borderline criminal.
he has picked some good players
but ZW was a consensus pick more to the coaches then the GM