Tell me it’s true !!!

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Gramoah

thank the coon cat for me !!!!!!
He found that apt !!!!!!

He wanted me to tell you this morning that Sam had found an apartment but I was busy out in the shop. Sorry about that. He's a pretty sharp cat and he says that you are very welcome and the news is TRUE.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
The Dunderhead time has ended...let the good times roll a 6th this year
Carolina baby but next year is better for the good picks so good deal

I lost Casper....how sad unless he stays & likes Wilson

Bite your tongue butter ! We don't need to be encouraging ghost to be hanging around the team anymore. ........;)

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
The Jets-Panthers game this year in Carolina is going to be interesting

come to think of it, now we'll see Lawrence vs Wilson at the Meadowlands too

If he starts. They still have Teddy Bridgewater who already knows their system. It will be interesting to see which one gets the starting job. They might trade Teddy to someone looking for a back-up. If Sam starts he will have back one of his favorite receivers .......Robby Anderson.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
If he starts. They still have Teddy Bridgewater who already knows their system. It will be interesting to see which one gets the starting job. They might trade Teddy to someone looking for a back-up. If Sam starts he will have back one of his favorite receivers .......Robby Anderson.
I predict Darnold will miss the game with chicken pox...

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
don't frown on the 6th round pick. good chance it will be the next tom brady.

speaking of which, guess who's division poor Sam is going to? he can go 14-2 and will still be 2nd place. he should take the money he has and retire

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
The Panthers are now the 2018 Jets, Darnold, Bridgewater, Anderson. But with a good coach and running back........

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Poor Teddy Bridgewater. He gets traded because of Darnold and now he loses his job again to Darnold.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
They won't trade or release Bridgewater until after this upcoming season too much money dead loss if they do it now...

He will likely be the backup to Darnold and will likely get playing time with Sam's weird illnesses he contracts each year...