Update Jets release statement Gase is Fired!!!

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
I'M HOPING HE DOESN'T WALK OUT THAT STADIUM TODAY AS THE HEAD COACH OF THE NEW YORK JETS. WHY WAIT, JUST GET THE SHIT OVER WITH!

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Even that Idiot that runs the jets post game should be fired get someone in there that has B_____ Get Klecko in there to kick some ass & tell it like it is. that Idiot tried to paint a color picture tonight. Fire his ass & get in a guy that knows football. There was nothing positive about this year, Nothing. We sucked & they are all getting better in our division. wait until next year Billy boy will draft a QB in the 5th round that will be a star.

43 year old Brady is in the playoffs & 23 year old Dunderhead is trying to figure out why he is throwing Int's. He started witha pick six & maybe his last pass for the Jets was a pick. He is a waste

Last edited:

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
& the Giants might make the playoffs with 6 wins. we would still be 4 games out of first in that div? Why because we suck

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
he says "its obvious we have not been good enough". guess CJ is smarter then I thought

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Smiles all around my Jets people. Let’s please get it right this time Johnson brothers, PLEASE!

Side note: Don’t ask Peyton Manning for shit, not a Gawd Damn thing!

Last edited:

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
We all know who the next HC of the NY Jets is going to be. It's only fitting that this shit show of a Franchise has an HC named after a game show host. Jet Fans I give you Wink Martindale. Fitting no?

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
he says "its obvious we have not been good enough". guess CJ is smarter then I thought
He would HAVE to be smarter than I thought, because nobody is as stupid as I thought he is.
If you listened to the fans and the press, that was as predictable as a Hallmark Holiday Movie.
If you had CJ say Gase has a "brilliant offensive mind" while the Jets had one of the bottom 3 offenses in the league, you still had your doubts it would happen.
Later

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Thank God this chapter is over! Time to move on and pray the next coach has a clue as to what the hell he is doing!