UPDATE Tested positive for covid

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I am curious how many people she treated for the flu last year?
she's asleep but I know there were hardly any flu cases last year due to mask wearing and hand sanitizing. at my yearly Dr. appointment last spring we were talking about how it sucks to wear masks but Dr. said he might wear one this year during flu season whether covid is here or not. not many colds last year either

you pass on flu shots too?

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
How bout the sugar cube we got as kids which was the polio vaccine ?
that was 1962-63
So I don’t think @cheaterhater was around and I don’t think @butterscotch could refuse that ?
I remember going into the indoor court at the grammar school late afternoon or early evening to get it
I can’t believe I remember that sugar cube and how it tasted

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
For the record
I wasn’t crazy about getting it by I got both shots and the booster

crazy story
My sister has a 52 year old neighbor
No health issues
Got the booster
Died of heart attack next day
Her brother-in-law best friend
Got booster
Heart attack next day but he didn’t die
I could imagine how much wacky stuff is goin on but not reported

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
For the record

crazy story
No health issues
Got the booster
Got booster
probably not related, but scarey either way. Woodys is the scarey vaccine. go figure

Last edited:

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
that was 1962-63
So I don’t think @cheaterhater was around and I don’t think @butterscotch could refuse that ?
I remember going into the indoor court at the grammar school late afternoon or early evening to get it
maybe butterscotch ate the sugar cube and washed it down with whiskey and that affected his thinking for life

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
For the record

crazy story
No health issues
Got the booster
Got booster
Body aches vs heart attack - I'll take my chances with the body aches.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
that was 1962-63

I passed on that one too...just kidding

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
she's asleep but I know there were hardly any flu cases last year due to mask wearing and hand sanitizing. at my yearly Dr. appointment last spring we were talking about how it sucks to wear masks but Dr. said he might wear one this year during flu season whether covid is here or not. not many colds last year either

You bet you I did........Don't forget shedding & I am not talking about your dog.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
For the record

crazy story
No health issues
Got the booster
Got booster
Why did you get it then?

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
For the record

crazy story
No health issues
Got the booster
Got booster
When you folks see the entire truth on this you will be shocked......if not dead first...sorry to say....follow the money baby

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Why did you get it then?
I do a lot for both my parents who both will be 90 next month

I heard so many stories and knew a few elderly that didn’t make

Scared the shit out of me
I didn’t want them to get it least from me

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global

Man that is a tough one......I agree with you as I tell many people in my posts the person you kill you may not even know. We just kept our distance from my wife's parents but you can't always do that. Funny thing is I just sent an e-mail a few weeks ago to my dads old friend Bob Dole.......He must have died within a few days after my letter. I wonder what his thoughts would have been on this but my other contacts say the shot is a real killer.......over a few years. some may leave us soon others with in a few years.......The latest says the big P is looking at five shots within six to ten months.....not good

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics

That is a tough one BMoe, but being vaxxed doesn't stop you from passing it on. Just look at the NFL and how many players are testing positive; gotta believe that they are carrying and passing it on to teammates, coaches, staff, and family members.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
That is a tough one BMoe, but being vaxxed doesn't stop you from passing it on. Just look at the NFL and how many players are testing positive; gotta believe that they are carrying and passing it on to teammates, coaches, staff, and family members.
so true

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
its not medically possible that the shot could cause a heart attack in one day. that's like saying if the jets won the superbowl and somebody had a heart attack...

and the Jets have a better chance of winning the superbowl then you have of dying from the shot.

I would also make sure you stay inside so you don't get hit by the sky falling. also better odds

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
I'm good with any conspiracy theory you want to come up with, but the people working on these vaccines are people who have dedicated their lives to helping people. they're not out there trying to kill people

and imagine being a nurse in a hospital who is traumatized by all the sick and dying and then knowing that you might catch covid from them and bring it home to your family... and then knowing that all those people that you are taking care of who are dying from covid, are unvaccinated

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
its not medically possible that the shot could cause a heart attack in one day. that's like saying if the jets won the superbowl and somebody had a heart attack...

and the Jets have a better chance of winning the superbowl then you have of dying from the shot.

I would also make sure you stay inside so you don't get hit by the sky falling. also better odds
Before you make a comment like that, do yourself a favor and do a simple Google search like "is it medically possible to induce a heart attack". Lots of material there to think about from very well respected sources. Not conspiracy theories, just medical and scientific professionals talking about the science.