UPDATE Tested positive for covid

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Before you make a comment like that, do yourself a favor and do a simple Google search like "is it medically possible to induce a heart attack". Lots of material there to think about from very well respected sources. Not conspiracy theories, just medical and scientific professionals talking about the science.
try asking a real doctor, MD. you'll get a different answer than from google

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
there is a .001 chance of just about anything happening. even the Jets winning the superbowl. I'll take my chances on those odds

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
try asking a real doctor, MD. you'll get a different answer than from google
First, I quoted your blanket comment where you said it is medically impossible to die in one day from a shot. That is clearly inaccurate. There are extreme intended cases such as assassinations (CIA developed a dart gun to deliver a lethal dose that causes heart failure) and unintended cases where people have adverse chemical reactions to a drug(s) which also cause heart failure. People have died and/or have had heart attacks from the COVID vaccines, just check HHS's VAERS website. There are also many instances of people unexpectedly dropping dead for no apparent reason. If a real doctor is telling you none of this is true, you may want to check their credentials or their intentions for misleading you.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I didn’t want to cause any argument or “theory” about shots
I just told two stories that happened
Here’s another one
I have a rental property
20 years ago one elderly tenant got the flu shot ( as she probably should?)
She died the next day
I’m not making stories up
Who knows what happened
Like I said I got all the shots
I probably have to get the flu shot next
I don’t want anyone to think I’m spreading false info
Just things that happened around me

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
its not medically possible that the shot could cause a heart attack in one day. that's like saying if the jets won the superbowl and somebody had a heart attack...

and the Jets have a better chance of winning the superbowl then you have of dying from the shot.

I would also make sure you stay inside so you don't get hit by the sky falling. also better odds
Fran tarkingtons dad died watching him play in the SB. HOW HEART ATTACK

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Before you make a comment like that, do yourself a favor and do a simple Google search like "is it medically possible to induce a heart attack". Lots of material there to think about from very well respected sources. Not conspiracy theories, just medical and scientific professionals talking about the science.
So true

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Here’s another one
I have a rental property
She died the next day
Who knows what happened
You got all the shots...bar hog lol

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I'm good with any conspiracy theory you want to come up with, but the people working on these vaccines are people who have dedicated their lives to helping people. they're not out there trying to kill people

and imagine being a nurse in a hospital who is traumatized by all the sick and dying and then knowing that you might catch covid from them and bring it home to your family... and then knowing that all those people that you are taking care of who are dying from covid, are unvaccinated
Funny how the doctors in Germany before the war were the same......then

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
First, I quoted your blanket comment where you said it is medically impossible to die in one day from a shot. That is clearly inaccurate. There are extreme intended cases such as assassinations (CIA developed a dart gun to deliver a lethal dose that causes heart failure) and unintended cases where people have adverse chemical reactions to a drug(s) which also cause heart failure. People have died and/or have had heart attacks from the COVID vaccines, just check HHS's VAERS website. There are also many instances of people unexpectedly dropping dead for no apparent reason. If a real doctor is telling you none of this is true, you may want to check their credentials or their intentions for misleading you.
Again so true I have over 1000 hours of research on this

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
ok guyys. I'll ask my wife and the others in her hospital to quit their jobs as your research is more credible then their real life knowledge and experiences. you are right. Im going to look into getting unvaccinated

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
What ?????
You don’t trust @butterscotch research?????
OMG
I don’t know what to believe anymore!!
Anyway I wouldn’t believe anyone who’s been a Jet fan ( including myself!!!)
What the fuck could they possibly know!!!!

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
Here’s another one
I have a rental property
She died the next day
Who knows what happened
Bigmoe. somethings really wrong with me. I get the flu shot every year and I haven't died once. Actually, one year I missed it and got the flu. coyldnt get out of bed for 2 days. on the third day, my wife made me get up and go to the walk in. maybe my counting is wrong, I don't remember, but you have to get the flu med within a certain amount of time or it wont work. my wife made me go in the correct amount of time and get the meds. Miracle of miracles, Again, I didn't die, I got better. couldn't have been the meds, that in actuality were developed to secretly kill me. even the Jets win once in awhile

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
What ?????
You don’t trust @butterscotch research?????
OMG
I don’t know what to believe anymore!!
Anyway I wouldn’t believe anyone who’s been a Jet fan ( including myself!!!)
What the fuck could they possibly know!!!!
my wife has been a nurse since college. A nurse practitioner in the ICU for maybe 20 years, has a doctorate in nursing quality, and is now director of a number a number of things including the ICU. butterscotch drinks shitty beer. I think I'll trust my wife who is the smartest and best person I have ever known. If she doesn't know something, she will find the answer.

One story. once they had a patient who was going to die. She wanted to die at home, not in the hospital. My wife and a colleague found a way to give her her wish. They got an ambulance company that would bring the women home. My wife and her colleague/ friend, on their own time, bagged( I think it's called bagged, when they put a bag in her mouth and squeeze it to breath for her) the women in the ambulance and all the way to her home, they kept her alive. where she eventually died in peace. This is the stuff my wife does. Works overtime every day, for free, because directors are salaried. She has been awarded a number of times also.

Today, I had to tell her that butterscotch's research proved everything she has done wrong. Tomorrow she is quitting her job and since she pays most of the bills, we will be homeless in a few months. Good news is that it will be harder to get vaccinated if we are homeless and... best news, won't have a tv to watch jet games anymore

in other news, I'm planning a funeral for butterscotch's brain, which clearly died a while back. It will be on January 2nd during the tompabay game. If anyone wants to say a few words just pm me

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
my wife has been a nurse since college. A nurse practitioner in the ICU for maybe 20 years, has a doctorate in nursing quality, and is now director of a number a number of things including the ICU. butterscotch drinks shitty beer. I think I'll trust my wife who is the smartest and best person I have ever known. If she doesn't know something, she will find the answer.

One story. once they had a patient who was going to die. She wanted to die at home, not in the hospital. My wife and a colleague found a way to give her her wish. They got an ambulance company that would bring the women home. My wife and her colleague/ friend, on their own time, bagged( I think it's called bagged, when they put a bag in her mouth and squeeze it to breath for her) the women in the ambulance and all the way to her home, they kept her alive. where she eventually died in peace. This is the stuff my wife does. Works overtime every day, for free, because directors are salaried. She has been awarded a number of times also.

Today, I had to tell her that butterscotch's research proved everything she has done wrong. Tomorrow she is quitting her job and since she pays most of the bills, we will be homeless in a few months. Good news is that it will be harder to get vaccinated if we are homeless and... best news, won't have a tv to watch jet games anymore

in other news, I'm planning a funeral for butterscotch's brain, which clearly died a while back. It will be on January 2nd during the tompabay game. If anyone wants to say a few words just pm me
Hey I am not the only one on here making this case lol

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
[QUOTE="cheaterhater, post: 169010, member: 177

you are right. Im going to look into getting unvaccinated
[/QUOTE]

Don't worry we are working on that one now

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global

Your wife sounds fantastic we need more people like her that care . I also saved a person in hospice that was dying & got her to go home & live not die for another 8 months. Not every person is saved by a trained person. By the way this hospital has changed the way they look at patients since then.