UPDATE Tested positive for covid

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
The great Mike Rutherford of Genesis fame helped a kid come out of a coma by playing music for him for two weeks straight. Now this is common practice on the medical field. Funny Mike,s medical training is 0 hours.

He is now backing research that joins animal studies with human studies. Funny how Ivermectin is used for people & animals

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
The great Mike Rutherford of Genesis fame helped a kid come out of a coma by playing music for him for two weeks straight. Now this is common practice on the medical field. Funny Mike,s medical training is 0 hours.for example the women in Africa that got rid of ddt. Saved people from cancer ? 50 years later....but did she kill millions doing so in the next 40 years????? The book is still out on this one.

He is now backing research that joins animal studies with human studies. Funny how Ivermectin is used for people & animals
So my research as well as other people's should not be laughed at. Many people save lives & do good. Some think they do good but do harm.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
its not medically possible that the shot could cause a heart attack in one day. that's like saying if the jets won the superbowl and somebody had a heart attack...

and the Jets have a better chance of winning the superbowl then you have of dying from the shot.

I would also make sure you stay inside so you don't get hit by the sky falling. also better odds

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
So don't get me mad. I am on ivermectin & can kick like a horse. So I may be out of touch for a little time. Stay safe folks & God bless you all
So now my wife got it
Vaccine and boost
Can even get tested at a site lines are fucked up
What’s the state doing ????
Did the home test
Positive
They said if it’s positive it’s most likely accurate
Guess I’m next
@butterscotch should I give her the horse feed bag ?

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
So now my wife got it
Vaccine and boost
Did the home test
Positive
Guess I’m next
You need a doctor first....... but off the record yes. If you need a doctor or protocol I-MASK+ Protocol - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com) some doctors are 1600 for 1600 cure

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
So now my wife got it
Vaccine and boost
Did the home test
Positive
Guess I’m next

My vaccinated business partner and his wife got it last week. She gave it to him. They just rode out the symptoms. Both said it felt like a cold. They are both vegans so they were shocked to get it since they think they are healthy.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
My vaccinated business partner and his wife got it last week. She gave it to him. They just rode out the symptoms. Both said it felt like a cold. They are both vegans so they were shocked to get it since they think they are healthy.
we are always a few weeks behind what we hear from when it spreads

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
So now my wife got it
Vaccine and boost
Did the home test
Positive
Guess I’m next
most likely, she just gets better. to guys I work with have it now. one idiot unnvaccinated, his father vaccinated. they will stay home a few days then be back. just heard that half the jobsite has had it. I laid low through the holidays so hopefully avoid it, but I have had burning in my stomach for a week. Never had heartburn before. hopefully its that but could be an ulcer or I'm going to have a heart attack. damn Jets

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
most likely, she just gets better. to guys I work with have it now. one idiot unnvaccinated, his father vaccinated. they will stay home a few days then be back. just heard that half the jobsite has had it. I laid low through the holidays so hopefully avoid it, but I have had burning in my stomach for a week. Never had heartburn before. hopefully its that but could be an ulcer or I'm going to have a heart attack. damn Jets
Take care of yourself.

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
I guess I'm an idiot.
Make that two of us. According to government database, at the end of September 2021, over 70% of those hospitalized due to Covid, were vaccinated. Fauci, at the same time completely fabricated that over 90% of hospitalizations were the unvaccinated. The guy is a lying criminal who should be charged with criminal conspiracy. The science is showing that vaccines are the cause of not only heart issues, but increased cancer (the RNR is activating dormant cancer cells), neurological and fertility issues. Pregnant women are experiencing incredible spikes in miscarriages; post menopausal women are bleeding once again. When I read all of the effects of these vaccines, I don't feel like such an idiot. I'm not criticizing anyone for getting vaxed, that's your business but do your homework first before casting stones.