Week 12: REAL TEAMS games thread

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
Heckuva ending
I don't give two shits about the Bills. But how was that not a fumble by the Eagles toward the end? Catch, two steps, then the Buffalo defender knocks it out. Fumble. Game over. Did they even review it?

Also, I need to know WTF Gabe Davis was doing on Buffalo's first drive in OT. That was a wide open TD for the win. Was Davis out of position or did Josh Allen throw to the wrong spot. That was a killer for Bills fans. Wow.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
This is why the NFL sucks besides the refs. The Jets are the only team to beat the Eagles. They also beat the Bills. Against the Bills they needed a circus catch , 4 TO’s and a punt return. Then they beat the Eagles without scoring a TD except for the one that the Eagles let them score. And they needed 4 TO’s. The Jets should be relegated to the CFL.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Watching yet another QB classic! Lamar Jackson vs. Justin Herbert. We can only watch in envy and owe Jets faithful.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Chargers are the West Coast Jets but possibly with a QB. Terrible coach, underachieving, large market, play in a shared stadium with a similarly crappy NFC team but one with a storied history.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Yup! I said it with some sarcasm, but they have a team I can root for. I like Dak. We didn't want McCarthy. And all the Dallas teams are good.
I feel the same way about the Texans. CJ Stroud is everything Zach is not and I like the way they play. They are young but on the rise and play watchable football. I will never stop being a Jet Fan but this getting to be more bullshit than even a Jet Fan can take.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I feel the same way about the Texans. CJ Stroud is everything Zach is not and I like the way they play. They are young but on the rise and play watchable football. I will never stop being a Jet Fan but this getting to be more bullshit than even a Jet Fan can take.
I just can't root for anything Houston. That is the armpit of the south. Those idiots aren't even selling out games.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I don't give two shits about the Bills. But how was that not a fumble by the Eagles toward the end? Catch, two steps, then the Buffalo defender knocks it out. Fumble. Game over. Did they even review it?

Also, I need to know WTF Gabe Davis was doing on Buffalo's first drive in OT. That was a wide open TD for the win. Was Davis out of position or did Josh Allen throw to the wrong spot. That was a killer for Bills fans. Wow.
I thought that was a fumble too. He caught the ball and made a football move. They seem to call the rules by what suits their agendas