Week 12: REAL TEAMS games thread

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
Yeah, I know. We'd all mentally prepared ourselves for a tough day at the office, but that one play was a backbreaker. Not really a 'pick six' on the QB because a Hail Mary is a jump ball and he did his bit by getting it to the goal line, but how they let the safety potter for 99 yards without any serious attempt to tackle him was another prime time humiliation.
Just when folks had maybe even slightly forgotten Sanchez' Butt Fumble on that Thanksgiving night in 2012, now 11 years and a day later the Jets somehow come up with what is being termed the "Fail Mary". You just can't comprehend the absurdity associated with this team.

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
Way back when we had a reasonable line, folk on here were on the case of a right tackle called Wayne Hunter, who was known as 'Turnstile'. While I'm rooting for Max Mitchell he just got blown past today.
He
Yeah, I know. We'd all mentally prepared ourselves for a tough day at the office, but that one play was a backbreaker. Not really a 'pick six' on the QB because a Hail Mary is a jump ball and he did his bit by getting it to the goal line, but how they let the safety potter for 99 yards without any serious attempt to tackle him was another prime time humiliation.
when that happened I thought to myself another butt fumble. Sure enough it was Hell Mary.

Torus34

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
The Jets remain, well, the Jets. It would be interesting to see them play one of the top college teams.

For those rooting for other teams the Jets, late in the season, may take on the role of spoiler and make their day.

Go flag-free, Gang Green!

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
When we got Cook, I thought him and Hall would make us unbeatable.
My hands were tied and my brain.
Indian finger trap.jpg

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
I want them to learn! We can’t keep making the same mistakes, and we’ve had way too much change. They need to figure it out
200w.gif

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
I want them to learn! We can’t keep making the same mistakes, and we’ve had way too much change. They need to figure it out
Agreed 1,000 percent! Hopefully JD and Saleh can figure it out so there doesn’t have to be another change.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Watching highlights of the Jaguars @ Texans. Always nice to see real QBs go at it! Why, why, WHY???

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I don't know about lots. Most wanted to give Saleh a chance. When I see a team quit like last year then it will never turn around. They have quit another year.
Hardest thing to do is get a team back after they've quit.
Saleh is learning that right now.
I wanted to give Saleh a chance and I did.
Sticking with Zach as long as He did just shows He is a stubborn prick almost to the point of hurting the Team.
He and JD will get a pass because of the Rodgers injury.
Then we will see. Meanwhile we Fans have to endure this bullshit.
Boycott Jet Games and Merchandise until they get it right.
Death to Woody's Ownership.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Hardest thing to do is get a team back after they've quit.
Saleh is learning that right now.
I wanted to give Saleh a chance and I did.
Sticking with Zach as long as He did just shows He is a stubborn prick almost to the point of hurting the Team.
He and JD will get a pass because of the Rodgers injury.
Then we will see. Meanwhile we Fans have to endure this bullshit.
Boycott Jet Games and Merchandise until they get it right.
Death to Woody's Ownership.
I agree with this. And they have quit on Saleh two seasons in a row. I hate that they will get a pass. It's 100% their fault Rodgers got injured and they had no backup plan.

Last edited:

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Just heard the announcers in the Texans game say that Blake Cashman was one guy they couldn't afford to be down. Immediately started laughing.

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Man, NE sucks. And Mac Jones, too. Only one team in the NFL is worse in points scored. Guess Brady was important. lol
The reason I never wanted Bellicheat as our coach is because he can never beat THOSE FUCKING GUYS IN BLUE! I was rooting for a meteor hit today.
Later

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
No one can stop the Eagles' "tush push". Great friggin' play design. Surprised all teams have not adopted it. Maybe because most teams have players who suck.

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
Allen for the TD after a tipped ball INT. Buffalo needs this one today. Even with that TD, something has just not been right with Buffalo all year. They don't make the playoffs and the HC is gone.