Yankees

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
I really don't have anything to say. Too be honest I just didn't like seeing a Mets thread without there being a Yankee one. :watching-sports-smi

U

ucrenegade

we had one lol but i deleted it when i was changing around the forum

U

ucrenegade

for the team girardi is doing a good job, we should not not be anywhere near the top,

S

sg3

Starting this thread....terrific idea

Since its inception

A loss by Tanaka in which the Pinstripers managed 3 hits

And down 8-0 after 1 inning, again to the Marlins, arguably the second worst team in the NL

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
Starting this thread....terrific idea

Since its inception

A loss by Tanaka in which the Pinstripers managed 3 hits

And down 8-0 after 1 inning, again to the Marlins, arguably the second worst team in the NL
Guess I am a jinx :smiley-violent036:

U

ucrenegade

nah sg3 thinks the yankees wil go 0-162 he doesn't live in reality world when it comes to baseball

S

sg3

Nice pitching by the Pinata against the worst team in MLB last night

U

ucrenegade

luckily for baseball it really is any given sunday.........that is what makes it great sometimes the worst teams win games also I mean you should know The Mets have many seasons like that.

U

ucrenegade

former top pitching prospect for the yankees makes his first start tonight

7:10 PM ET
Washington
Atlanta
Was: M. Scherzer (9-5, 1.79 ERA)
Atl: M. Banuelos (0-0, - ERA)

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
Nice to see the Yankees back on top of the AL East. It sucks the division is so close top to bottom it hard to relax.

U

ucrenegade

former top pitching prospect for the yankees makes his first start tonight

7:10 PM ET
Washington
Atlanta
Was: M. Scherzer (9-5, 1.79 ERA)
Atl: M. Banuelos (0-0, - ERA)

the former killer B pitched great

Manny Bañuelos 5.2 2 0 0 0 7 0 0.35 0.00

hope we didn't give him up for nothing

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
the former killer B pitched great

Manny Bañuelos 5.2 2 0 0 0 7 0 0.35 0.00

hope we didn't give him up for nothing
I am used to the Yankees giving up young pitchers for nothing. It sucks watching their careers play out while we have nothing to show for it. This case may be different as much as I like Banuelos Shreve is young and playing well for us.

U

ucrenegade

I am used to the Yankees giving up young pitchers for nothing. It sucks watching their careers play out while we have nothing to show for it. This case may be different as much as I like Banuelos Shreve is young and playing well for us.

yeah forgot about shreve haven't seen him pitch yet

U

ucrenegade

I am so glad refsnyder has been called up I am telling you guys this guy is legit, why we messed around with drew at the be of this year I have no clue but refsnyder should steal the job not long after all-star game.

Not saying he will be the next icon following jeter, but between him and judge one could emerge as the next yankee icon.

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
I am so glad refsnyder has been called up I am telling you guys this guy is legit, why we messed around with drew at the be of this year I have no clue but refsnyder should steal the job not long after all-star game.

Not saying he will be the next icon following jeter, but between him and judge one could emerge as the next yankee icon.
It's always nice finding a young bright spot. I does not happen often enough for us

S

sg3

It's always nice finding a young bright spot. I does not happen often enough for us
If reifsnyder doesn't work out, I'm certain the CASH MAN will add another 50 million to the payroll for a replacement. It will be important to have a 2B to go along with next seasons other purchases of Felix Hernandez, Trout, Giancarlo Stanton, Kershaw, Baumgartner, Cartwright and McCutcheon

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
If reifsnyder doesn't work out, I'm certain the CASH MAN will add another 50 million to the payroll for a replacement. It will be important to have a 2B to go along with next seasons other purchases of Felix Hernandez, Trout, Giancarlo Stanton, Kershaw, Baumgartner, Cartwright and McCutcheon
I stay out of the Mets thread and don't rag on them. I would appreciate the same respect.