Yankees

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I watched the first inning yesterday. Didn't see the rest. what a bad mistake that was. Yankees destroyed Texas lol

Green Jets & Ham

King Of All Draftniks
Jet Fanatics
Severino's Yankee Debut

Of course his first earned run is a HR by the ultimate Yankee killer, Big Fatty.

Oh well, no shame in giving up your first HR to a future HOF lock.

FINAL PITCHING LINE

IP: 5
H: 2
BB: 0
SO: 7
ER: 1

Pitch Count: 94

The error by Headley extended the third inning, added 15+ Pitches to his pitch count and accounted for the unearned run, otherwise he probably goes six innings.

He might lose because we can't buy a rally verses the knuckleballer, but this was a strong debut.

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Severino's Yankee Debut

Of course his first earned run is a HR by the ultimate Yankee killer, Big Fatty.

Oh well, no shame in giving up your first HR to a future HOF lock.

FINAL PITCHING LINE

IP: 5
H: 2
BB: 0
SO: 7
ER: 1

Pitch Count: 94

The error by Headley extended the third inning, added 15+ Pitches to his pitch count and accounted for the unearned run, otherwise he probably goes six innings.

He might lose because we can't buy a rally verses the knuckleballer, but this was a strong debut.

He played really well in my opinion. Wish he got passed the 5th but he was solid. I like what i saw and it's tough against Boston to start your career.

Bronx

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Our starters, once they are all healthy should be: Pineda, Tanaka , Severino, Evaldi and Nova. Any chance Girardi has the balls to do this?

U

ucrenegade

Yeah me too living in Va with no cable prob been at least a year since I watched a game.

Bronx

Jet Fanatics
All you have to do is get 8 outs. Then it's Betances and Miller. Give yourself a shot in this game. Another bomb is coming soon if they keep Tanaka in

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
All you have to do is get 8 outs. Then it's Betances and Miller. Give yourself a shot in this game. Another bomb is coming soon if they keep Tanaka in

We blew it. Our offense died out in the second half of the season unfortunately. Yankees had a good season. Was kind of hoping for a miracle subway series.

U

ucrenegade

astros had our number all season i am really not surprised.

Bronx

Jet Fanatics
Not an Arod fan, but the way the Yankees treated him this last few months was wrong. I hope he gets some at bats before his last game, and they don't send him out there cold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Not an Arod fan, but the way the Yankees treated him this last few months was wrong. I hope he gets some at bats before his last game, and they don't send him out there cold

i agree completely. Arod was screwed.

Bronx

Jet Fanatics
how was he screwed...he is a cheater

Yes, he cheated. He paid his price, served a lengthy suspension. Thousands of professional baseball players did steroids, and none came close to receiving a punishment so harsh. The Yankees need to show some class and let him go out with some dignity. That's coming from a life-long Yankee fan.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I got it, I got it, I got it...he cheated when he played the game......Did he knock the ball out of a glove also?

The man is a cheater......He could have given the money back?

The Yanks owe him nothing at all.......IMO

Bronx

Jet Fanatics
Aaron Judge hits a moon shot in his first MLB Ab