Aaron Rodgers

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
His first pass was something.

Welcome to NY Mr. Darnold. That was hilarious. All the hype about our new QB and he opens with a pick 6. I laughed then and I’m laughing now

all this crap that Zach sucks and it’s all his fault makes me laugh too

the only person who’s fault all this shit is the guy who went down to the crossroads and brought on this curse.

this team wI’ll suck no matter who the coaches, gms, players are until the curse has been removed

right now it’s Rodgers fault for only surviving 3 hits in 3 pass plays. Had he not gotten hurt we’d be SB bound. Yeah right.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Welcome to NY Mr. Darnold. That was hilarious. All the hype about our new QB and he opens with a pick 6. I laughed then and I’m laughing now

all this crap that Zach sucks and it’s all his fault makes me laugh too

the only person who’s fault all this shit is the guy who went down to the crossroads and brought on this curse.

this team wI’ll suck no matter who the coaches, gms, players are until the curse has been removed

right now it’s Rodgers fault for only surviving 3 hits in 3 pass plays. Had he not gotten hurt we’d be SB bound. Yeah right.
Sad but most likely true. No other explanation at this point.

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Time for Rodgers to bang on the aquarium glass and tell the dolphins to knock off the noisy lovemaking because he's given up on healing his tendon this season and wants to sleep instead.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I know you hate Darnold, but his stats are better than Zach with worse Jet teams and worse coaching. I would take Darnold over Zach at this point.
I absolutely hated the Zach pick and hated them dumping Darnold even more. They did for Zach what they never did for Darnold, they went out and drafted offensive talent! Zach still couldn't put it together but I don't want to hear anyone saying "the team didn't support him and get him help"

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
I absolutely hated the Zach pick and hated them dumping Darnold even more. They did for Zach what they never did for Darnold, they went out and drafted offensive talent! Zach still couldn't put it together but I don't want to hear anyone saying "the team didn't support him and get him help"
I hated the Zach Wilson pick also. I choose to give this new regime a chance and trust that they made the right move but obviously they didn’t. I wanted them to draft Justin Fields and pounded the table for them to do it. If not that, then I did want them to trade the pick for the king’s ransom and give Darnold that one last year to prove himself around quality talent.

I do agree that the Gase and Idzik regime didn’t build the team for Darnold like this current one did for Zach. The Darnold pick I did pound the table for and I thought he would be our guy and it was such a disappointment he washed out. Proof of that was he had ridiculous talent in Carolina but couldn’t make it happen there either. The Jets are horrible at drafting QBs!

Last edited:

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
I know you hate Darnold, but his stats are better than Zach with worse Jet teams and worse coaching. I would take Darnold over Zach at this point.
I hated the Zach Wilson pick also. I choose to give this new regime a chance and trust that they made the right move but obviously they didn’t. I wanted them to draft Justin Fields and pounded the table for them to do it. If not that, then I did want them to trade the pick for the king’s ransom and give Darnold that one last year to prove himself around quality talent.

I do agree that the Gase and Idzik regime didn’t build the team for Darnold like this current one did for Zach. The Darnold pick I did pound the table for and I thought he would be our guy and it was such a disappointment he washed out. Proof of that was he had ridiculous talent in Carolina but couldn’t make it happen there either. The Jets are horrible at drafting QBs!

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Along those lines for Zach, JD has Garrett and Breece with an always injured AVT. The rest of the offense sucks so Zach didn't get much help either. It's why some of us here complain about JD so much, but we are constantly told he is the best GM the Jets have had. The sad thing is that obviously can still mean he is a bad GM. End of the day I chose the wrong team 40 years ago.

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
The trade deadline has passed, but if Rodgers agrees to forfeit his salary in exchange for being waived, can he sign for a playoff team in December? Do we still have cap consequences?

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics

Mike Maccagnan was GM prior to Douglas not Idzik. We had a significantly better team under him than Douglas. Douglas has had 4 draft classes, 6 first round picks and spent over $350 million in free agency and we are still bottom feeders.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Mike Maccagnan was GM prior to Douglas not Idzik. We had a significantly better team under him than Douglas. Douglas has had 4 draft classes, 6 first round picks and spent over $350 million in free agency and we are still bottom feeders.
Truth