Aaron Rodgers

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
The Aaron Rodgers Show never seems to stop, does it? Mr. Four Snaps truly needs to be in/on the media every second of every day. Again, really clear to most of us now why the Packers walked away.

New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers didn't hold back. Not only was he upset by a report that he believes unfairly paints teammate Zach Wilson as "a kid quitting on the team," but he also blasted the organization for "chicken s---" leaks to the media.

"That's a problem with the organization," Rodgers said on "The Pat McAfee Show" on Tuesday. "We need to get to the bottom of whatever this is coming from and put a stop to it privately, because there's no place in a winning culture where -- and this isn't the only time. There's been a bunch of other leaks."

"[The report is] basically saying that this kid is quitting on the team and doesn't want to play and has given the middle finger to the organization," Rodgers said. "Now listen, I don't want to speak for him because he's getting a chance this week to speak and I'm going to let him speak.

"I'll tell you that I love the kid and I've spent a lot of time with him, and I think he's an amazing young man. ... He's gone through a lot of s--- in the last three years, and he's got every right to be frustrated and disappointed about it. I think he's done a good job of standing up and taking accountability this year when it's been his part to do it."

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
"That's a problem with the organization," Rodgers said on "The Pat McAfee Show" on Tuesday. "We need to get to the bottom of whatever this is coming from and put a stop to it privately, because there's no place in a winning culture where -- and this isn't the only time. There's been a bunch of other leaks."
"That's a problem with the White Star Line," Captain Smith said on "The Ship Builders Show" on Tuesday. "We need to get to the bottom of where this water is coming from and put a stop to it privately, because there's no place on a ship where we need to worry the passengers-- and this isn't the only time. There's been a bunch of other leaks because we hired drunk welders to build this ship."No oversized Ice cube should sink a well built boat but cutting corners with not enough lifeboats or a strong hull was upper managements idea. You need backups!!!!

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
This is the dumbest staff on the planet. They activated Rodgers. That means we have a 52 man roster. Someone gets moved to PS and then someone gets cut. Hope everything fails for this organization.

Last edited:

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
This is the dumbest staff on the planet. They activated Rodgers. That means we have a 52 man roster. someone gets moved to PS and then someone gets cut. Hope everything fails for this organization.
Thank you. I thought it was just me. These friggin' dopes should have a building fall on them.

The line about how they are reactivating Rodgers so he can continue to practice now resides in the Pantheon of the dumbest lines ever uttered by any NFL entity. What, he can't practice at the facility without costing a roster spot? Fucking ponderous.

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Poor Nick Bawden got cut for Rodgers. I didn't know there were FB's in the NFL.
I guess Bawden was thought to be the guy most likely to clear waivers. He will be resigned to the PS in a few days and some other poor stiff will be released from there. He is one of our few TD scorers. Why not release Cobb? Oh wait, he's scored a TD too.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
The problem with FB is we are carrying a FB and saying we are a running team. Only to never use them and run the ball 10 times a game! The offense and offensive identity has been a huge cluster!

And there is ZERO reason to activate Rodgers! He has said he is not 100%, so he isn't returning this season, so why waste the roster spot.

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
As a true teammate, Rodgers would have IR'd himself out for the year allowing his roster spot for another player. Would have been a nice Xmas/Holiday gift.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
The problem with FB is we are carrying a FB and saying we are a running team. Only to never use them and run the ball 10 times a game! The offense and offensive identity has been a huge cluster!

And there is ZERO reason to activate Rodgers! He has said he is not 100%, so he isn't returning this season, so why waste the roster spot.
Somebody has to wave the white flag

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics

The problem is that not only can the line not pass block but there is no push for a rushing attack.