Around The NFL

F

flgreen

JennaLaineBucs
‏@JennaLaineBucs
Brandon Dixon, Khaseem Greene, Chris Hackett, Tavarres King, Seth Lobato, Patrick Murray (injured), Patrick Omameh waived by Bucs...

U

ucrenegade

Brett Tessler ‏@TesslerSports 30m30 minutes ago
The Philadelphia Eagles are releasing RB Raheem Mostert who led the entire NFL in yards from scrimmage and total yards this preseason.

Get him and send Richardson packing

F

flgreen

Get him and send Richardson packing

IMO Richardson is already gone packing. Mostert is intriguing but I think it means Stacy's spot. This 4 QB situation is taking a full roster spot. again IMO some good players are going to be released. Hope they get the right ones.

I also have a feeling that this delay in even leaks indicates the Jets are interested in claiming a few players.

Stay tuned

BlindsideD'Brick

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Stephen Bowen - 31
Ronald Talley - 29
Leger Douzable - 29
Snacks - 26
Mo Wilkerson - 25
TJ Barnes - 25
Deon Simon - 25
S. Richardson - 24
Jordan Willaims - 22

That's the current DL.... First off I can only see one guy here that definitely isn't making the team.... and thats Williams. That leaves 8 DL. I think Deon Simon goes to the Practice Squad for sure.... Now we are down to 7 probably cutting Talley. That puts us at 6.... Can't see cutting anyone of them for Dockett.... not after an ACL injury and the fact he is 34

Did you mean Leonard Williams? Who's Jordan Williams?

Golden Rott

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
IMO Richardson is already gone packing. Mostert is intriguing but I think it means Stacy's spot. This 4 QB situation is taking a full roster spot. again IMO some good players are going to be released. Hope they get the right ones.

I also have a feeling that this delay in even leaks indicates the Jets are interested in claiming a few players.

Stay tuned

Pretty sure that waiver claims are not granted until noon tomorrow. Don't think there will be any news on that today.

F

flgreen

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 13s13 seconds ago
The #Colts are releasing DT Kelcy Quarles, source said. Former #Giants signee and South Carolina star.

F

flgreen

Les BowenVerified account
‏@LesBowen
Despite what we said on our back page this AM, just heard from source close to situation not to assume anything RE Tebow. Deep, heavy sigh.