Around The NFL

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
John C retweeted
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 19h19 hours ago

The #Jets have hit pause on their free agent pursuits in the event Darrelle Revis became available. At least, Revis can gauge his market.

maybe this is why we are not hearing alot about the jets

Since that was reported, though, they signed Carpenter, so I'm not sure how accurate it is.

U

ucrenegade

Around The NFL retweeted
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 25s26 seconds ago

The #Colts reached an extension with OL Joe Reitz. Source tells me it’s a 3-year deal worth almost $9M with a chance to make $10M.

U

ucrenegade

Hans retweeted
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 2m2 minutes ago

Former Raiders S Tyvon Branch to the Chiefs. One-year deal.

hobson54

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
John C retweeted
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 19h19 hours ago

The #Jets have hit pause on their free agent pursuits in the event Darrelle Revis became available. At least, Revis can gauge his market.

maybe this is why we are not hearing alot about the jets

that's an old tweet from yesterday, and since then, we've heard about the carpenter deal, so i don't put too much credence in it. we've also heard of interest in skrine and williams at CB as non-revis options, so it doesn't sound like things are in a standstill until revis makes a decision.

U

ucrenegade

NY JetsLife Chile ‏@JetsLife_ 10s10 seconds ago

Skrine is a good press corner. Fits the Bowels system regardless of size. The dude can play ball. #JETS

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
For those who want Revis the Raiders would be a scary and viable competition. I think with the money they have and the lack of FA announcements they might give a totally unreasonable offer to him. 18M per year. #$%^

That's where players go to die so I hope that DBag ends up there.

J

Jet Setter

Nick Johnson retweeted
Vikings UK ‏@uk_vikings 6m6 minutes ago

Jets were in the mix to sign Boling but have now signed OG james carpenter

I'd still like to see Boling knowing we got Carpenter at that price.

cysporsche

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
For those who want Revis the Raiders would be a scary and viable competition. I think with the money they have and the lack of FA announcements they might give a totally unreasonable offer to him. 18M per year. #$%^

I'd rather have Revis end up a Raider than a Patriot.

Go Jets...Cyborg

J

Jet Setter

I'd feel much better knowing he's not in NE. That's half the reason I want the Jets to sign Revis - to keep him away from the Pats.

J

Jet Setter

To this point, this is three times the action we saw last year. I remember the first few days were radio silence. Idzik took the phone off the hook.

J

Jet Setter

Frickin' Eagles again!

The Eagles have joined the hunt for free agent DB Ron Parker.

Source: Eliot Shorr-Parks on Twitter

J

Jet Setter

I think it's good news we're seeing Cleveland and Oakland in contact with Revis. It suggests he's moved on from NE.

That said, I'd love to see the Jets secure Culliver and go in on Skrine at slot CB. The money is far better used than going all in on Revis. Davon House is still out there as an option and they've contacted Tramon Williams. And Cro is still waiting.

Continue trying to sign FS Ron Parker as well to solidify that secondary once and for all.

U

ucrenegade

Connor Hughes ‏@Connor_J_Hughes 10s11 seconds ago

Stevie Johnson, who was just released by 49ers, avg 79 rec, 1,041 yards, 8 TD under #Jets OC Chan Gailey. 24-236-2 TD avg away from him.