Hassan Reddick hold out

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
In all fairness, this may be a negotiating ploy as well. I don't think any GM is going to be dumb enough to trade for Reddick and give him a top 5 DE long term contract.

This may be a tactic by JD to Reddick and Rosenhaus telling both of them (go see what your fucking market really is).

Seaver41

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
In all fairness, this may be a negotiating ploy as well. I don't think any GM is going to be dumb enough to trade for Reddick and give him a top 5 DE long term contract.

This may be a tactic by JD to Reddick and Rosenhaus telling both of them (go see what your fucking market really is).
any chance JD and Drew concocted this to get it off the table?

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
They need to move Reddick. They had to restructure Adams salary over 5 seasons because they must keep $14.5 million available in case Reddick should show up.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
This would be the same 'Arizona' who we play week 10. Hmmm, what could go wrong?
By then, AR will be retired or out for the Season, Woody will have fired Ulbrich and JD and replaced them with Urban Meyer, and Sauce and Garrett refuse to play out their contracts because the Team sucks. In other words ITS ALL WRONG MAN!!! Lol.