Jets Draft Picks ?

Football51

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Cy and Hyatt go way back. They banter back and forth, but no malice is ever meant. Cy does go a little hard sometimes, but Hyatt gets even :)

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Cy and Hyatt go way back. They banter back and forth, but no malice is ever meant. Cy does go a little hard sometimes, but Hyatt gets even :)

Thanks for this. People should trust our judgment.

J

Jet Setter

alot of these people know each other from a previous board so we give more leeway because of prior relationships.

I was not on scout I was on JI so I don't know the relationship most had but our mod sackexchange was a mod on scout and he knows, so if he takes action then fine and if he doesn't then fine we trust our mods here they with the exception of me and elias have been doing it awhile.

I pmed you a post that I would ban and take action for.

It's not even funny. I don't need any examples of bad posts.

And where is Sack Exchange? I'm ready to throttle this character.

U

ucrenegade

that is what i figured like i said we trust sack knows the prior relationships

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Hyatt can take care of himself. Have you not seen Hyatt post around here or in the past?

When people attack YOU then you can throttle them but you shouldnt get involved. You tried getting involved the last time with between Pointdexter and D'Brick. That was unnecessary.

We appreciate it that you bring it to our attention but we are trying our best to keep this place civil. Most people understand that you will get some attacks hurled your way, it's the message board life. We all love the Jets and disagree. It's like a family dinner over religion and politics. It gets heated but then we calm down because we want to listen to that person's opinion the next time. If we didn't like a good debate, none of us would be here. Cy and Hyatt are both very intelligent.

Like people have said these two know each other and are comfortable speaking to one another a certain way. We know when something gets out of hand and we nip it in the butt then.

U

ucrenegade

you should of seen some of mine and sg3's posts on JI...................these are tame on this site.

S

sg3

you should of seen some of mine and sg3's posts on JI...................these are tame on this site.
Me??? NEVER!!

I especially always liked the great Tim Tebow as the QB of the NYJ!!

If you have any proof of anything different, kindly post the link from JI

[emoji1] [emoji4] [emoji1] [emoji51] [emoji40]

J

Jet Setter

I could not care less. Can't you get that through your head?

The point is about THIS site. Don't tell me such attacking is okay because it can be worse elsewhere. That's not even a coherent argument. We're talking about the tone here. On this site. Is this what you want here?

I'll wait to hear from Sack Exchange. Otherwise, stop bothering me with your incessant, irrelevant replies.

J

Jet Setter

Hyatt can take care of himself. Have you not seen Hyatt post around here or in the past?

When people attack YOU then you can throttle them but you shouldnt get involved. You tried getting involved the last time with between Pointdexter and D'Brick. That was unnecessary.

We appreciate it that you bring it to our attention but we are trying our best to keep this place civil. Most people understand that you will get some attacks hurled your way, it's the message board life. We all love the Jets and disagree. It's like a family dinner over religion and politics. It gets heated but then we calm down because we want to listen to that person's opinion the next time. If we didn't like a good debate, none of us would be here. Cy and Hyatt are both very intelligent.

Like people have said these two know each other and are comfortable speaking to one another a certain way. We know when something gets out of hand and we nip it in the butt then.

Then why the hell are you letting this go?? Hyatt didn't attack this guy and I've not seen him attack anyone here. I'll wait to see from SE but I'm not going to assume as such. And you shouldn't either, quite frankly. How do you KNOW this?

And BTW, this has ZERO to do with disagreeing. Where did you get that? Did you even read the frickin' exchange?? He was mocking his trademark and how he is in love with himself. This is proper exchange? Where's the "disagreement" you speak of?

cysporsche

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
I don't like this post at all. Very attacking. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

Where the hell are the mods???!!!!!

Mind your own business Jet Setter. Hyatt and I go way back before you, so worry about all your fighting with other posters, and don't worry about mine.

Go Jets...Cyborg

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Then why the hell are you letting this go?? Hyatt didn't attack this guy and I've not seen him attack anyone here. I'll wait to see from SE but I'm not going to assume as such. And you shouldn't either, quite frankly. How do you KNOW this?

And BTW, this has ZERO to do with disagreeing. Where did you get that? Did you even read the frickin' exchange?? He was mocking his trademark and how he is in love with himself. This is proper exchange? Where's the "disagreement" you speak of?

Honestly, i'm wasting too much time on this. You are probably more worked up about it than Hyatt would ever be. Hyatt will tear Cy a new one. He's super smart that Cy won't even know he is being attacked. Do i support this? No, but Cy deserves it so let them deal with it.

I did read the exchange. They have a relationship. I don't care if you listen to me or not or if you don't care about my opinion. I am making my point and it's for you to Get over it.

I don't like to be rude but you take it too far. Enough. This spat with Hyatt and Cy. It doesnt concern you. Is Cy wrong yes, are we going to take action against him, no. It's not a repeat behavior.

You have ruined a good thread, yet again. Your tone to everyone you think is wrong is worst than anything i have read on this board.

We do this on the side. I expect a bit of self policing at this small stage of the site, I can't afford a full time moderator. It's unnecessary. And everyone that does it is a volunteer. Get off your high horse.

I may be all over the place with my point and it's because I am at work and don't have the time to compose a nicely worded post.

J

Jet Setter

Mind your own business Jet Setter. Hyatt and I go way back before you, so worry about all your fighting with other posters, and don't worry about mine.

Go Jets...Cyborg

Go F yourself. And try being funny next time.

J

Jet Setter

Honestly, i'm wasting too much time on this. You are probably more worked up about it than Hyatt would ever be. Hyatt will tear Cy a new one. He's super smart that Cy won't even know he is being attacked. Do i support this? No, but Cy deserves it so let them deal with it.

I did read the exchange. They have a relationship. I don't care if you listen to me or not or if you don't care about my opinion. I am making my point and it's for you to Get over it.

I don't like to be rude but you take it too far. Enough. This spat with Hyatt and Cy. It doesnt concern you. Is Cy wrong yes, are we going to take action against him, no. It's not a repeat behavior.

You have ruined a good friend, yet again. Your tone to everyone you think is wrong is worst than anything i have read on this board.

We do this on the side. I expect a bit of self policing at this small stage of the site, I can't afford a full time moderator. It's unnecessary. And everyone that does it is a volunteer. Get off your high horse.

I may be all over the place with my point and it's because I am at work and don't have the time to compose a nicely worded post.

What policing? I always have to bring stuff to your attention and now I'm on a high horse for doing so? Go fuck yourself.

hobson54

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
actually, i'd bet that HYATT could shiv-two-gits about it, to use the HYATT lexicon.

jet setter, these guys have been posting on the same board for many years. as a former moderator on scout, trust me when i say it's harmless stuff. now it's not my place to set the tone here, but i think elias and uc and others are doing a great job. speaking as a long-time former mod, you need to know when to pick your battles.

U

ucrenegade

I could not care less. Can't you get that through your head?

The point is about THIS site. Don't tell me such attacking is okay because it can be worse elsewhere. That's not even a coherent argument. We're talking about the tone here. On this site. Is this what you want here?

I'll wait to hear from Sack Exchange. Otherwise, stop bothering me with your incessant, irrelevant replies.

ok if you want to do it your way, then fine you want me to take action and wonder where the mods are and why people are not banned.

well fine you win as of 6 pm you will be taking a 24 hour break, no the ban will not be immediate because i want you to see.

But seriously some set of balls on you being a dick like that to me when we were trying to explain to prior relationships and trust in our mods.

well like i said you win see you in 26 hours unless you respond and are more of a dick.

J

Jet Setter

ok if you want to do it your way, then fine you want me to take action and wonder where the mods are and why people are not banned.

well fine you win as of 6 pm you will be taking a 24 hour break, no the ban will not be immediate because i want you to see.

But seriously some set of balls on you being a dick like that to me when we were trying to explain to prior relationships and trust in our mods.

well like i said you win see you in 26 hours unless you respond and are more of a dick.

Whoop-de-frickin-do!!! Send me to timeout! Ha ha ha!!!!

I'm a dick for standing up for another poster. Think about that. And you want to lecture me about speaking proper since you were showing me an important message. As for your message, you try to illustrate some stupid little point about "things could be worse on other sites" and repeating it ad nauseum. It's not relevant and at the very least, as simpleton as they come. I should be grateful? That's a joke.

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Whoop-de-frickin-do!!! Send me to timeout! Ha ha ha!!!!

I'm a dick for standing up for another poster. Think about that. And you want to lecture me about speaking proper since you were showing me an important message. As for your message, you try to illustrate some stupid little point about "things could be worse on other sites" and repeating it ad nauseum. It's not relevant and at the very least, as simpleton as they come. I should be grateful? That's a joke.

alright. cut it out please i am asking you to just calm down. and talk football like you usually do.

Think about what we are fighting about. It's because you were offended for Hyatt. It's one thing if we are letting people be disrespectful to you but we aren't. we are letting two friends spat.

Let's just go back to talking football which is what you do best and lets leave the modding to us. If you don't like it, i am sorry. We try our best.

Maybe our best isnt good enough because we are simpletons but let us fail on our own. We don't need to hear it from you.