Music: GAS, Debate, Exclamation, Exhalation ...

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
A little eye candy here as we wait for the draft

Gotta love how this looks, but I betcha after a half hour of tweaking this monster, you'll have a headache !

Its a Sinvertek MGAT-1 but I've never seen one in the wild
Sinvertek MGAT-1.png

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Dweezil coming around on tour this summer. Looks like he's doing Apostrophe.

The local show is on the same day of a wedding shower in which men are apparently now required to attend.

Sometime life is like a Jets season

Last edited:

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I’m sure all you old Genesis with Peter Gabriel guys know already but there’s a new song from Sheryl Crow with Peter Gabriel. It’s called. Digging in the Dirt

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I’m sure all you old Genesis with Peter Gabriel guys know already but there’s a new song from Sheryl Crow with Peter Gabriel. It’s called. Digging in the Dirt

It's one of the Games Without Frontiers. They're digging up on Solsbury Hill where the Sledgehammer was buried but there was Big Time Red Rain and there was No Self Control, so while they were Waiting For the Big One, wouldn't you know it? Here Comes the Flood !

meanwhile, it was business as usual in police room 619

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
It's one of the Games Without Frontiers. They're digging up on Solsbury Hill where the Sledgehammer was buried but there was Big Time Red Rain and there was No Self Control, so while they were Waiting For the Big One, wouldn't you know it? Here Comes the Flood !

meanwhile, it was business as usual in police room 619
No self control is played by Becton everytime he sits to eat