Off season purge begins

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
I didnt know they had voided years. Maybe Lawson to lower his cap hit last season but the others?
Lawson, Brown ,and Whitehead all had void years added to their contracts last season to free up space for Rodgers and company.
I believe Hardman will also count for $2 Million in dead cap

KenO'B

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Apart from the fact her music might not be mine or indeed your tastes but wtf is it with you Americans that hate Swift so much?

Everyday on X there is some numb fucker putting a picture up of her and saying look at her look what she is wearing or whatever and then there will be thousands of posts slagging the woman off.

Not my cup of tea but she seems no worse than the usual US popstar

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Apart from the fact her music might not be mine or indeed your tastes but wtf is it with you Americans that hate Swift so much?

Everyday on X there is some numb fucker putting a picture up of her and saying look at her look what she is wearing or whatever and then there will be thousands of posts slagging the woman off.

I will answer this question with this answer.

let them eat cake

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
[QUOTE="Fudbutter, post: 223241, member: 100"] [ATTACH type="full" alt="chucky-doll-cant-unsee-it-taylor-swift[1].jpg"]6218[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE] This is effin' great! Lol. Gonna send it too my nieces. They worship Ms Swift.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics

She is one of the most beloved artist on the planet. Don't look at the few spewing hate, that is going to happen no matter who it is or where they are. Too many evil people on the planet that love to spew hate! Nothing you can do for them, just move along and ignore them.

1708713168228.png

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
She is one of the most beloved artist on the planet. Don't look at the few spewing hate, that is going to happen no matter who it is or where they are. Too many evil people on the planet that love to spew hate! Nothing you can do for them, just move along and ignore them.

View attachment 6220
Swift and her "accomplice" in the Goodell/NFL "conspiracy" (Travis Kelce) each gave $100K to the Go Fund Me page in support of Lisa Lopez-Galvan, the disc jockey who was tragically murdered by idiots at the Chiefs' SB parade. No doubt they will be chastised for "trying to shill for the media".

EDIT: Kelce actually gave $100K in support of two young girls who were shot.