Off season purge begins

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Not a fan of Tomlinson but with Brown and Becton likely to go and AVT possibly unfit we are left with Tippmann and potentially four holes. Two tackles and two guards is a tall order to replace, especially with no #2 pick. Becton is rated by some as the #4 free agent tackle, which shows the state of that market.
I can't wait for next year. Aaron Rodgers will theoretically last longer than 4 plays, but I bet it won't be much longer than that.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Me either...................just wishful thinking. We are probably stuck with him until we can cut him without paying through the nose to do it.
I have a feeling we are going to have to cut him, then someone will immediately sign him. Everyone knows he's done here, so no reason to give up anything for him, he'll be cut eventually.

JD seems to show his hand often. Hence why teams can strategically screw us in the draft as well.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
I have a feeling we are going to have to cut him, then someone will immediately sign him. Everyone knows he's done here, so no reason to give up anything for him, he'll be cut eventually.

JD seems to show his hand often. Hence why teams can strategically screw us in the draft as well.
I agree with you that the vultures are waiting to get him for free but I don't believe in this case we can lay the blame on JD showing his hand. They did in fact stick to their guns about their faith in him becoming what they thought they drafted a lot longer than I would have.

McJet

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
JD??
The stupid fucking owner at the Super Bowl said, the Jets had no back up QB for when Aaron went down?!?!
Who the fuck is going to give up anything for a QB that can’t even be back up, according to his teams own owner.
How about you just shut the fuck up Woody at all times, and take off that stupid chain, you look like a total dick.

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I agree with you that the vultures are waiting to get him for free but I don't believe in this case we can lay the blame on JD showing his hand. They did in fact stick to their guns about their faith in him becoming what they thought they drafted a lot longer than I would have.
If we're paying him for another year, why not let him run the PS and at least recoup what we would pay someone else to do it?

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Jets really need to plug the leaks in the organization. The second Zach was benched there was already intel saying the Jets told him they were moving on from him.

I mean really! Why is information like that being express shipped out of the building