butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I know one guy that won't come back lol

"‘I won’t go back to the Jets.’ Super Bowl hero is done with New York"

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
She is one of the most beloved artist on the planet. Don't look at the few spewing hate, that is going to happen no matter who it is or where they are. Too many evil people on the planet that love to spew hate! Nothing you can do for them, just move along and ignore them.

View attachment 6220
Look I agree but talk about handing out 100 bills in front of a camera.....tacky.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Apart from the fact her music might not be mine or indeed your tastes but wtf is it with you Americans that hate Swift so much?

Everyday on X there is some numb fucker putting a picture up of her and saying look at her look what she is wearing or whatever and then there will be thousands of posts slagging the woman off.

Not my cup of tea but she seems no worse than the usual US popstar
Now here is a nice person just starting out. https://www.ksdk.com/article/entert...rch-9/63-449a44a7-594c-458d-a2b3-78866c9ea132

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Apart from the fact her music might not be mine or indeed your tastes but wtf is it with you Americans that hate Swift so much?

Everyday on X there is some numb fucker putting a picture up of her and saying look at her look what she is wearing or whatever and then there will be thousands of posts slagging the woman off.

For some of us the "hate" (actually more of a resentment) comes from the fact that Alan Holdsworth died a pauper

If you can dig that you understand, if not, nevermind

Oraelo

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics

Just the nature of humans unfortunately. Those at the top always get the most hate mixed with the love that got them there.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
For some of us the "hate" (actually more of a resentment) comes from the fact that Alan Holdsworth died a pauper

Wrong genre , wrong time, coupled with divorce and failed business ventures. Still had more than many others at death. A little over 1/4 million liquid, plus still had money coming in.
He was a musician's musician,never had mass appeal

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Meanwhile, getting away from the attempts to purge Taylor Swift and back to the original topic, the NFL have announced a large increase to the salary cap. This makes the need to move certain players less pressing.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Meanwhile, getting away from the attempts to purge Taylor Swift and back to the original topic, the NFL have announced a large increase to the salary cap. This makes the need to move certain players less pressing.
YES.
Also means a lot of Teams will be able to keep guys they previously couldn't.
Good News.
Now get busy JD. Don't screw it up. Your job depends on it.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Jets are still losing coaches, looks like no one wants to work for coach Rah Rah! Will we even have a staff to field next season?

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Jets are still in a tough spot cap wise. They have around $15 million now. Can free up more but need quite a few players that will cost
Free agents will reset the market this season leading to higher salaries all around, including our own players. Garner, Wilson and Hall will all be looking for new contracts next off season , Entering year 4.
Big off season , limited funds , limited Draft capital. JD has his work cut out for him and has to really nail this off season or he will be gone.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Jets are still in a tough spot cap wise. They have around $15 million now. Can free up more but need quite a few players that will cost
Free agents will reset the market this season leading to higher salaries all around, including our own players. Garner, Wilson and Hall will all be looking for new contracts next off season , Entering year 4.
Big off season , limited funds , limited Draft capital. JD has his work cut out for him and has to really nail this off season or he will be gone.
Get Farve ll or Rodgers to take a pay cut. lol

Last edited:

KenO'B

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics

A fine sentiment but is she any worse than Lady Gaga for example, it just seems odd, the level of hatred for a pop star is off the scale, I couldn't even name one of her songs tbh lol

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
So overrated it’s hilarious
She / he whatever is just a pop item gone crazy where all the tween girls
( and Aaron 🤡 ) are getting jollies

Hey back when $100 wasn’t like a $5
Sinatra tipped a valet $100 and asked him was it a good tip best he got ?
The guy said no
Sinatra: what ???? Who gave you more ????
“ you did sir last week you gave me $200 😁
True story

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
So overrated it’s hilarious
She / he whatever is just a pop item gone crazy where all the tween girls
( and Aaron 🤡 ) are getting jollies

Hey back when $100 wasn’t like a $5
Sinatra tipped a valet $100 and asked him was it a good tip best he got ?
The guy said no
Sinatra: what ???? Who gave you more ????
“ you did sir last week you gave me $200 😁
True story
the only tip i ever got was from walt Micheals.......when he told me to get lost

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
So the mess Macc left and JD "fixed" has led JD to make his own mess? You would think that JD would have a better cap situation since he hasn't had to pay a single draft pick a next contract that he drafted. Trust the process.