cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
how can you not know this ?
Are you still in Disney?

Who ?????
Please I need to know !!!!
I would assume 1pm, but when I looked it up, it only showed the matchups, not the times

never know what you're gonna get now a days. both networks have double headers today

24-13. thats all. you can pick who wins. I was wondering if anyone would ever ask

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Boomer And Adam Schein say Jets bust today and both say Darnold is going to go off on the Jets.
Ok, so I'm extremely excited for our team . I really hope to shut these assholes up but my pessimism is creeping back in .

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
no one can determine how this team will play...
new regime, new gameplan, new attitude is unpredictable...

we run the ball with our 5 headed backfield and we play with this 4 man d lineup with basically up to 7 roaming in coverage, would love to see how Sam will carve us up... the same guy that couldn't complete passes when it was man on man coverage, he can make the throws but will he? will he be the leading rusher, running for his life we know he can scamper...

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
no one can determine how this team will play...
new regime, new gameplan, new attitude is unpredictable...

we run the ball with our 5 headed backfield and we play with this 4 man d lineup with basically up to 7 roaming in coverage, would love to see how Sam will carve us up... the same guy that couldn't complete passes when it was man on man coverage, he can make the throws but will he? will he be the leading rusher, running for his life we know he can scamper...
Ok thanks I feel better
LetsGo!!!!!!!

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
11 out of 11 ESPN picks go to the Panthers
Not one for us ?
I guess we drank the kool aid

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
That Jets O Line isnt good and Zach Wilson will get knocked out of games. Geesh Boomer E. Said same stuff. My concern was Center which is the core of good O Lines and wasnt happy not addressing getting a Center. I hope Jets run game is good today with Quick passes over Panthers 2 pass rushers. Im so tired of all Shows trashing Jets. I hope Jets just stay close. Plus Im sick of hearing about Pats QB on a complete Built team. JE T S JETS JETS JETS