Official Game Thread: Jets @ Panthers

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Put in a good word for us
My wife won’t

tou better it your phone away for the homily
I made it home in time. purposely left phone home but my wife saw it and brought it for me. lol

Obviously God doesn't watch football or answer prayers about football or brady would have been sent to football hell a long, long, long time ago

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
The Butterscotch network just came in with their score......Jets 17 Panthers 24 Cards lose 24 to 31 too & the Butterscotch network then goes off the air.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I made it home in time. purposely left phone home but my wife saw it and brought it for me. lol

Obviously God doesn't watch football or answer prayers about football or brady would have been sent to football hell a long, long, long time ago
Brady is your man you just have not discovered that yet

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
they really did not look excited coming on the field home or away you think they would be pumped.....maybe the drugs have not hit home yet

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Ok I am going in the pool will be back at some time to check this out I am hoping that the pool season & the Jets season does not end on the same weekend

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
lmao

Ty Johnson out of the backfield doesn't chip the edge rusher Burns and he gets to Wilson cleanly...
next play Jets go screen and it is incomplete not good start..

at least Zach's first pass wasn't a pick 6 like the other guy about to take the field...