Run it back with Sam Darnold

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
"I don't know many Quarterbacks that can succeed with the situation he's been in for his first couple years in the league"

We know one thing. Sam's not one of them.
Later

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
I wouldn't be shocked if they decide to see what he can do in a better system and better surrounding cast. Doesn't cost them anything and they can trade out of #2 and pick up some additional picks. Worst case the jets have a solid foundation for the next guy.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I wish and hope he can be saved. I don't know if we can take that risk, but I will trust the new HC and GM. To me, if we pass on this QB class it won't be that big of a deal. None of them are sure things IMO.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Don't sleep on Sam Darnold just yet
Please wake me up when this is over

“New York Jets QB Sam Darnold is producing at a historically awful level

Ok I come to realize Watson will be a no go or long shot
Guess I’ll ride with anything but Sam

And to say the Jets have nothing to lose by keeping him is ridiculous
Just : I’m sure
Another (as usual ) season over by Halloween
And a poor reflection on coach and GM

Wake me up on Draft day
Wilson
Fields
Or Trevor ( no way )

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Don't sleep on Sam Darnold just yet
Please wake me up when this is over

“New York Jets QB Sam Darnold is producing at a historically awful level

Ok I come to realize Watson will be a no go or long shot
Guess I’ll ride with anything but Sam

And to say the Jets have nothing to lose by keeping him is ridiculous
Just : I’m sure
Another (as usual ) season over by Halloween
And a poor reflection on coach and GM

Wake me up on Draft day
Wilson
Fields
Or Trevor ( no way )

Or trade down. Keep Darnold.

Or trade down. Draft Mac Jones.

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
I would hold on to Darnold for at least one more year. I am not sold on Wilson. This past year he played against a weak schedule. I would trade out of our #2 pick with either Philly or Carolina to acquire the #1 and #2 this year not to mention their #1 and #2 next year. I have always been a firm believer of building the Offensive line (ask Hobson, D'Brick, and Tebow), but there is a strong Offensive line class in Rd #2. In Rd #1 with either the #6 or #8 pick I would look to grab CB (Farley). At #23 I would look to trade up with our 2nd of our 3rd Rd picks and our 4th and 5th rd pick to move up to pick #18 and Grab ER/DE Rousseau. That strengthens are Defense. Our 2nd Rd pick #34 pick and either #38 or #40 would go to the best available RT and G. Our 3rd Rd pick #66 would go to the best available Center or a RB. FA would consist of (2) major signees and many affordable backups.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
An inside source states the Jets are keeping Sam Darnold who knows what is true at this point but if true then when FA opens on March 17th they will be looking to fill short term voids while making a splash in key offensive skill roles...

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
An inside source states the Jets are keeping Sam Darnold who knows what is true at this point but if true then when FA opens on March 17th they will be looking to fill short term voids while making a splash in key offensive skill roles...
That will be like having a nine year old drive your Lamborghini.
Later

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I am probably the least Sam Darnold Fan, but it would be nice to see what this kid could do with some consistent weapons and not having to run for his life like after every snap.

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Wow, to even think of keeping Darnold long term to keep Jets losing is a typical dumb Jet move. We got Darnold for 1 year, so draft Zack Wilson to sit and learn and get Darnold to play better then trade mid season to team losing QB to injury. This way Jets could get a far better Draft pick and hope Darnold can go to a good team to become average QB ranked 15. Jets are in position to build Jets into a great team. We have money,draft picks, now YOUNGER head coach to have rookie QB Wilson to both grow together. Jets to do anything else like Jets done in past wont work for Jets 12th time. Keep Darnold for half season,Draft Zack Wilson,use draft picks for WR,RB,O Linemen and Defense and then take Money to by short term contracts on key positions not filled like Center who can help a young QB big time. Im waiting to see if Jets can do the right thing here drafting right QB,taking drafting WR,RB, and buying short contracts. I hope Jets ate not trading to Texans to become the Texans situation of zero Draft picks and cap hell with QB wanting out in 2 years because Jets sucks. Rebuild,clean house,get max trading Darnold and draft Zack Wilson who has a very high talent far beyond Darnold. All hinges on GM believing in himself to draft correctly and buy the right players needed and a QB that hasnt been done since Joe Namath 1965. If not done this way? Ill have to stop buy and rooting for my Jets with the dumbest team ever. Unless Jets goal is to be worst team drafting and losing all time. If thats it, Jets are doing GREAT!

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Darnold is more talented skill wise

If that is true
Zach Wilson sucks !!!!!!
And should be considered a 7th rounder at best !!!!