I'm not alone ,??!!!
Great !!!!
Misery loves company!!!!!!

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
BM - A lot of us are in the same boat. We have suffered through over half a century worth of pretty miserable football and even worse management of the team. The difference for some of us is that we choose to look forward with the hope that these guys finally get it right. With that we tend to be optimistic. My job and the world in general are full of pressures and negativity, and quite frankly I come here as an escape from that. Your negativity gets old, but i respect your right to be miserable.
How many times can you say maybe next year ?
And Be disappointed ?

miserable ?
Only with the fucking Jets

You don’t like my negativity?
You want to be positive with this team
Good luck with that

oh yea I forgot
It’s pre-draft
When all Jets fans think they got it right

And when it’s turned around I’ll enjoy it
And only then

and when they do something positive I applaud it
Head coach for a start
Let’s see what happens next

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
the idea of cost comes into play regardless because Sam is entering his 4th year and by May 3rd the Jets would have to decide whether or not to pick up his 5th year team option

when it was perceived it was over 20 M that actually went against him... now that it is $18.8 M that is in favor of him...

they also could decline his 5th and sign him to a two year extension just because the cap is lower they have leverage...

we are not going to win if we trade for Watson, lets get that straight we have nothing to work with...
we are not going to win drafting Zach Wilson because he will need time to develop being a one year wonder...

Mark Sanchez drafted after one year to a team that was stacked with talent, this team is depleted...

Smart play is to run it back with Sam, hope that the new coaching staff can surround him with viable talent through free agency and the draft and run it then... otherwise this team will continue to faulter...
As I have been saying Uncle Ssam will be the Qb for the Jets this year......Even if he wins he is no fun to watch.....I say feed him to the lions GRRRR

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Corey Davis signing on offense
No word about dealing or cutting Jamison Crowder

might be leaning to run it back with Sam

ReallyBigfan

How Big is Too Big?
Jet Fanatics
Corey Davis signing on offense
No word about dealing or cutting Jamison Crowder

might be leaning to run it back with Sam
Corey Davis is an outside guy, Crowder is a slot guy. Crowder has been very good for us, and is definitely Darnold's comfort zone, so to speak. Probably stands to be even more of a weapon in the new offense. I hope they aren't getting rid of Crowder. Having said that, though, I think that Berrios has played really well when he has filled in for Crowder, and he is an underrated asset imho.