Update: Deshaun Watson is as confused as we all are

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
to be frank, it is a rumor I don't believe but because it is out there I posted here...

Joe Douglas seems to be a man of his word and the pro days for all top quarterbacks have yet to been had... if they do indeed to evaluate the class, evaluate Darnold not to mention Douglas loves his draft capitol then why the fuck would they throw it all away for a QB that could want out of NY after one or two seasons as he is doing with the team that drafted him... Woody Johnson is no better than Texans' owner McNair family... Janice is not the problem here husband was when he was alive, her son Cal is a big headache...

Just like the buffet....Douglas likes to walk the table first before diving in

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
OOPs, Watson accused of sexual assault.
Not sure if this is a ploy by Houston management to make no other team want him. GMs have been known to pull sneaky tricks before.(no like this one, though)

Later
somebody in the NFl would lie...I just can't believe it. It would be like saying Darnold sees Ghosts on the field.

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
Not sure if this is a ploy by Houston management to make no other team want him. GMs have been known to pull sneaky tricks before.(no like this one, though)

Later
Clearly a possibility, as it is smokescreen and disinformation season in the NFL. However, everything seems to be an assault, racism or sexual harassment in today's woke world. He may have rolled over with a boner during the massage and assaulted her not physically, but in her mind. Things like that are viewed as an opportunity for those people who are trying to make a buck anyway they can. Unfortunately, this method has become all too common.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Or it could be Deshaun trying to force their hand? I put nothing past either side though.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics

Later
A suit was filed in court by a very high profile Attorney In Houston. Definitely not a smokescreen. Besides, why would Houston want to destroy his trade value?
And why would they implicate other players?

Last edited:

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
and now a 2nd massage therapist comes forward with similar and more graphic allegations, yikes. No wonder why he wanted out of Houston.

Oraelo

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I think this (thankfully) destroys any chance of him coming here. JD has stated that he wants a locker room full of high character guys. This is the exact opposite of what he needs to bring in.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
and now a 2nd massage therapist comes forward with similar and more graphic allegations, yikes. No wonder why he wanted out of Houston.
Actually 6 in total now. Third case expected to be filed today with 3 to follow.
The first case claims there was a threat from Watson with DMs from some teammates and then an apology from Watson via text message by phone.
If true, those DMs and text should be easy to prove. If not, the case should be over quickly.
Personally, I hope the allegations are proven false no matter where he wins up playing. He seems like a good man, is very involved in the community and does so much charitable work. If true, I would hope his career is over. Kind of reminds me of the Antonio Brown incident.
Funny you can read replies to this on many message boards and instantly know if the poster wants to trade for Watson or wants to keep the draft picks. Those who dont want to trade picks will say trade talks are over, no way to trade for him.
Those who want to trade are claiming the girls are hookers, the texans set him up. The lawyer works for the Texans, is the owners best friend.....
Condemnation of people based on their preference for their football team..... Sad reflection of humanity in general.

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
2-4 games ?
Brown got 8 games, but had multiple prior suspensions, plus had burglary and battery charges on top of the sexual misconduct allegations
I was wondering if it might be more severe because of the multiple charges with different women, almost like a serial offender. From all accounts he has been a model citizen, so maybe he 'gets-off' with a minor suspension but with a healthy dose of sex addict rehab.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
they seeking a payday that is why they went civil
and the lawyer that who is representing them is a friend to the owner of the Texans
might be trying to twist his hand on trade front

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Third suit filed with a supposed 6 more to come in the next few days.
This is getting uglier and uglier.

CaptMyng

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
Now the Patriots will swoop in and get him cheap.:spile:

After all he and Kraft share an interest in massage therapy.:eyebrows:

Last edited:

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I was wondering if it might be more severe because of the multiple charges with different women, almost like a serial offender. From all accounts he has been a model citizen, so maybe he 'gets-off' with a minor suspension but with a healthy dose of sex addict rehab.

We hire our GM & he is a serial Cereal offender big time with a big bowl