Update: Deshaun Watson is as confused as we all are

Oraelo

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Mel Kiper's latest mock has the Jets trading with Atlanta then draft TE Kyle Pitts
also has Patriots trading up to 9 to take Trey Lance
I know I cannot be the only one that would absolutely lose my shit if the Jets picked a tight end at #4.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Lets all be positive!!! We have a new ,good Head Coach and great Coaching Staf!!!Jets are Drafting Zack Wilson,RB,WR,O Linemen,and buy a Vet Center! Trade Darnold mid season while Wilson learns playbook. Then next years Draft our GM will Draft all Defensive Players. After that...JETS ARE READY FOR A DECADE OF CHAMPIONSHIPS AND SUPER BOWLS!!! J- E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS! FINALLY NOT SINCE 1965 JETS GETS THEIR QB!!

Gas glad you finally took the doc's advice & took those little red pills.......but maybe you should take a few less.....this is the Jets;)

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Twitter,lmfao. Its like an old folks home for women talking about dumb crap and making a soap opera a real life story. Texans,Watson, both caught in shower putting vienner slicker on each other while asking Jets to jump in.

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Gas glad you finally took the doc's advice & took those little red pills.......but maybe you should take a few less.....this is the Jets;)
lmao, thanks scotch. Yeah I dont belive any crap about Jets till it happens. I can say this..Im sick of them doing idiotic shit and if they dont draft Zack and build a real team, Im done. Trading away first pick or tradibg alot of picks for Watson and Im outta here.

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
1614616558873.png
IF this happens, then our #2 becomes even more valuable. A QB needy team knowing the Texans will probably select a QB at #3 will overpay for our pick.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
lets see by the time Watson starts to lose it at age 35 Darnold will still be in his prime at 33.......we just need to wait ten years now lol

I don't think you need to be concerned about that butterscotch. I'm pretty certain Darnold is going to Washington in exchange for their 1st pick.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I don't think you need to be concerned about that butterscotch. I'm pretty certain Darnold is going to Washington in exchange for their 1st pick.

Just stop ....
Your driving me crazy

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Is this also from the Coon Cat?

Yep, absolutely. He says that the longer the Jets wait to announce their decision on him the more he will be worth. If they wait til draft day to deal him there are a couple of QB needy teams that will be on the hot seat QB wise, Washington is one of them, that will pay the price for him. To be honest I think they could get a second and a third for him right now. I think the Jets are just being shrewd about their handling of this. If it doesn't work out the way they hope they will try to make it work with Darnold for one more season. At least this is what my big Maine Coon Cat tells me. ;)

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
they will try to make it work with Darnold for one more season. At least this is what my big Maine Coon Cat tells me

Oh yea
And that cat is starting to piss me off 😼

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
they will try to make it work with Darnold for one more season. At least this is what my big Maine Coon Cat tells me

Oh yea
And that cat is starting to piss me off 😼

The cat said to tell you that he wasn't pleased with that last part either but it was a reasonable expectation of what the Jets might do.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
@Bigmoe

Rumor: the Jets have a trade package in place for Deshaun Watson. Pick 2, pick 34, both 1st next year, and Foley Fatukasi. The Texans remain stuck on not trading Watson, but if they ever decide to budge, the Jets have a package ready.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
@Bigmoe

Rumor: the Jets have a trade package in place for Deshaun Watson. Pick 2, pick 34, both 1st next year, and Foley Fatukasi. The Texans remain stuck on not trading Watson, but if they ever decide to budge, the Jets have a package ready.
Like Ex-lax that would move me if i was Houston

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
to be frank, it is a rumor I don't believe but because it is out there I posted here...

Joe Douglas seems to be a man of his word and the pro days for all top quarterbacks have yet to been had... if they do indeed to evaluate the class, evaluate Darnold not to mention Douglas loves his draft capitol then why the fuck would they throw it all away for a QB that could want out of NY after one or two seasons as he is doing with the team that drafted him... Woody Johnson is no better than Texans' owner McNair family... Janice is not the problem here husband was when he was alive, her son Cal is a big headache...