Update: Deshaun Watson is as confused as we all are

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Cheer up Bigmoe. I have a scoop for you. I have just been told that the Jets are trading Darnold to the Steelers to back up and learn from Big Ben as his eventual replacement for a 2nd and a 3rd pick. They are taking QB Zach Wilson with the #2 pick and if there at 23 they are taking, 1st choice Penei Sewell, 2nd choice Najee Harris. If neither of them are there they plan to trade that pick. ;)
Mel Kiper's latest mock has the Jets trading with Atlanta then draft TE Kyle Pitts
also has Patriots trading up to 9 to take Trey Lance

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Cheer up Bigmoe. I have a scoop for you. I have just been told that the Jets are trading Darnold to the Steelers to back up and learn from Big Ben as his eventual replacement for a 2nd and a 3rd pick. They are taking QB Zach Wilson with the #2 pick and if there at 23 they are taking, 1st choice Penei Sewell, 2nd choice Najee Harris. If neither of them are there they plan to trade that pick. ;)
I love it !!!!!
and you !!!!!!!
LetsGo !!!!!!!!!
Is that for real ???

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
And what’s this about ????

Report: Jets among teams linked to Russell Wilson-Seahawks trade

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
I love it !!!!!
and you !!!!!!!
LetsGo !!!!!!!!!
Is that for real ???

Let me just point out that this individual watches the Games with me and I trust his evaluations of players and opinions on what the Jets are likely to do as much or more than I trust these sports reporters. This guy weighs in at only 26 pounds. He's a Maine Coon Cat. Sometimes he talks too much, especially around lunch time, but he is very often right.

Last edited:

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Let me just point out that this individual watches the Games with me and I trust his evaluations of players and opinions on what the Jets are likely to do as much or more than I trust these sports reporters. This guy weighs in at only 26 pounds. He's a Mane Coon Cat. Sometimes he talks too much, especially around lunch time, be he is very often right.
You got me!!!!
Unless that's distraction ??
I don't know what I believe anymore

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Sorry friend. I couldn't resist. This is a very exciting and often tense time of year for us Jets fans and this year it seems to be even more so with the new coaching staff and a ton of draft picks to go along with our good cap situation. With that in mind I try to take everything I hear lightly and with several grains of salt. You have probably come to the conclusion that I don't place much value on what these reporters say and you would be right. There are only 3 or 4 that I trust to do any research before they post on line and even they sometimes get it wrong. So............I sit here in my recliner doing research for my next book on my laptop and occasionally take a break and browse the new rumors being plastered all over the net. After a brief laughing spell I jump to the forum to see what you guys are hearing and what your opinions are. Occasionally I get the urge to lighten the mood and that's when I do those devious little things like I did to you. My advice.........sit back and enjoy the ride. It's going to be a wild one this time.

Last edited:

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Sorry friend. I couldn't resist. This is a very exciting and often tense time of year for us Jets fans and this year it seems to be even more so with the new coaching staff and a ton of draft picks to go along with our good cap situation. With that in mind I try to take everything I hear lightly and with several grains of salt. You have probably come to the conclusion that I don't place much value on what these reporters say and you would be right. There are only 3 or 4 that I trust to do any research before they post on line and even they sometimes get it wrong. So............I sit here in my recliner doing research for my next book on my laptop and occasionally take a break and browse the new rumors being plastered all over the net. After a brief laughing spell I jump to the forum to see what you guys are hearing and what your opinions are. Occasionally I get the urge to lighten the mood and that's when I do those devious little things like I did to you. My advice.........sit back and enjoy the ride. It's going to be a wild one this time.
tense & exciting time of year....why it is always the same result

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Again, we have the right Head Coach and with Draft picks we have to get our new Coach the QB and Players needed in Draft for next 2 years. The worst thing the Jets could do is keep Darnold beyond this last contract year or trade picks for Watson. This means Not trading back in Draft or trading away draft picks. Move forward keeping Darnold through mid season when some team needs a QB. Draft Zack Wilson and RB, WR,OL and next year all Defense. Mid season trade Darnold when Zack Wilson has learned enough and new Players are in sync adding more Draft capital for next year. I dont want to be Texans with a QB and No picks or keep Darnold aka Sanchez and surround him with team of talent to make Darnold an average QB
Remember once Jets took away talent from Sanchez he became Darnold ranked 32.

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Lets all be positive!!! We have a new ,good Head Coach and great Coaching Staf!!!Jets are Drafting Zack Wilson,RB,WR,O Linemen,and buy a Vet Center! Trade Darnold mid season while Wilson learns playbook. Then next years Draft our GM will Draft all Defensive Players. After that...JETS ARE READY FOR A DECADE OF CHAMPIONSHIPS AND SUPER BOWLS!!! J- E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS! FINALLY NOT SINCE 1965 JETS GETS THEIR QB!!