The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Omg
I love Shannon!!!!!!!!

Did your odds go up ????
Above 1% ?????

LetsGo!!!!!!!!
until today there was no indication that Deshaun Watson officially asked for a trade reason I stated 1%...

now that he is on record stating he wants to be traded, and holds all the cards on where he goes with his NO trade clause, now we are at 2%...

if it is true that he wants the Jets then the Jets can be stingy with trade offer to Houston like Richard Sherman stated in the video above, the Jets don't have to give up the kitchen sink in an offer ( #2 overall, 34th overall & 2022 2nd ) is more than enough to acquire Watson...

Jets then be inline to trade Darnold to a number of teams maybe Lions, 49ers, Saints, and even the Steelers for a 2nd round pick this year...

Jets then will have Seattle's 1st, a 2nd (from Darnold) 2 3rds and our other picks this year and be in good standing to continue the build...

Until it is noted that Watson says Jets are top choice will I move that up to 100%

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
My Jets Bi-polar is getting worse
Day to day
I’m up then
I come here
I’m down
Come back
And I’m up again!!!!!!!
sorry media reports are up and down, unless I see something definitive for us will I post it...

but so many people running their mouths don't know who is lying...

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
a couple weeks?

Good point. With extremely limited knowledge on contractual issues, I'd hope it's used one time and the new team can disallow transferability. There should be some protection to the team since by definition, they most probably paid a King's ransom in draft picks and active players.

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
The odds on this happening go up and down like the unicorn on a carousel.
Get 'er done!

Later

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
until today there was no indication that Deshaun Watson officially asked for a trade reason I stated 1%...

now that he is on record stating he wants to be traded, and holds all the cards on where he goes with his NO trade clause, now we are at 2%...

Ugh I'm down again

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Ugh I'm down again

reports
Dolphins are Deshaun's #1 destination
Jets are Deshaun's #1 destination

Deshaun likes Brian Flores
Deshaun likes Robert Saleh

Deshaun loves NYC
Deshaun is friends with players on the Brooklyn Nets
Right now Deshaun is in NYC, has been for two weeks since he originally asked for trade...

this is what is being said, so if you can take anything from it is he likes both the Jets and Phins...
Phins just hired a former Tua coach to their coaching staff...
Robert Saleh stopped short stating Darnold will be '21 opening day starter but says he has untapped potential...

Cimini stated Joe Douglas loves his draft capitol a lot BUT Joe Douglas stated in his press conference that if a trade was available he will spend his capitol to make that move...

so yes @Bigmoe I am confused too...