Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I'd like some of what Todd McShea is smoking:

Later
Fucking ridiculous
Darnold threw for 2,208 yards with nine touchdowns and 11 interceptions in 12 games last season.
All Watson did was lead the NFL with 4,823 passing yards, despite watching the Texans trade his favorite target, wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins, to the Arizona Cardinals before the start of the season.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
he hasnt mentioned it as a place he wants to go and they are worse than us. who knows
he hasn't mentioned any place he wants to go...

only NFL players current and former, so called sports reporters and fans have stated where he wants to go...

so who knows if Jacksonville would be on his list... Owner is a minority owner(Shahid Rafiq Khan), and Meyer is a well known college coach that most players want to play for...

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
It seems the Houston Texans will "patiently" wait things out hoping Watson will turn around and remain with the team. Both the newly hired coach and GM feel he is on the team to stay.

From what I read and heard, the ball is in Watson's court leverage-wise.

Todd McShay thinks the Jets should NOT pursue him calling him a drop better than Sam, and they can use all those draft picks to better the team rather than with just acquiring Watson.
Huh.gif

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
ESPN’s Adam Schefter on Jets-Texans Deshaun Watson trade: Don’t get your hopes up

Schefter is an old-time , anti AFL, Giants fan!
Giff.jpg

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
For me if it happens it happens. Its an immediate boost to the Jets to get Watson, but if it doesn't happen we have lots of assets and it will be fun to see the process happen with JD and Saleh.