Painted Jet green with big white walls
It was done by Earl Scheib
Any one remember the commercial?
“ I’ll paint any car for 50 bucks “
Well I got one !!!!

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
It seems the Houston Texans will "patiently" wait things out hoping Watson will turn around and remain with the team. Both the newly hired coach and GM feel he is on the team to stay.

From what I read and heard, the ball is in Watson's court leverage-wise.

Todd McShay thinks the Jets should NOT pursue him calling him a drop better than Sam, and they can use all those draft picks to better the team rather than with just acquiring Watson.
View attachment 2139

This is the assumption because of his no trade clause which would allow him to say yes or no to the team the trade was being made with. However he really has no leverage UNLESS he is willing to lose a LOT OF MONEY. Personally, I don't think he will get traded, at least not this off season. Watson as a Jet does stimulate the blood flow though. I'm not going to get too wrapped up in this trade possibility. Instead I'm going to trust JD and Saleh to make the right decision for the team.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
This is the assumption because of his no trade clause which would allow him to say yes or no to the team the trade was being made with. However he really has no leverage UNLESS he is willing to lose a LOT OF MONEY. Personally, I don't think he will get traded, at least not this off season. Watson as a Jet does stimulate the blood flow though. I'm not going to get too wrapped up in this trade possibility. Instead I'm going to trust JD and Saleh to make the right decision for the team.
Every day I go back and forth so much, I should be on Dramamine. One day i want Watson, the next I want to draft a QB at #2, the next day,I want to keep Sam and use our draft picks to weaponize him and something for the defense. Some guys here feel (can't blame them) that Sam might never improve his footwork if he hasn't by now. Others say he will be much better with better coaching and players. Then there's the group who say Southern California is not "quarterback country."
So at the end of the day, "In Douglas We Trust". (With free rein from the Johnsons if they're smart.)

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Every day I go back and forth so much, I should be on Dramamine. One day i want Watson, the next I want to draft a QB at #2, the next day,I want to keep Sam and use our draft picks to weaponize him and something for the defense. Some guys here feel (can't blame them) that Sam might never improve his footwork if he hasn't by now. Others say he will be much better with better coaching and players. Then there's the group who say Southern California is not "quarterback country."
So at the end of the day, "In Douglas We Trust". (With free rein from the Johnsons if they're smart.)
The most critical part of the whole equation............................................

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Deshaun I got you I’m in NY
I’ll pick you up !!!!!
Love it !!!

Rams and lions
Teams got balls to move on from so called franchise QBs

Time for Jets
LetsGo!!!!

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Off season rollercoaster....
So far there has not been 1 credible report regarding Watson. Not a single source from the Texans,or Watsons inner circle. Theres no list of teams, it was not Watson who said jets green, nor his agent as reported on here in another post. It was a jet fan with a cell phone.
Watson wasn't in NY as reported, he was not even in the country. He was in Cancun with his GF. Even Shefters tweet that he requested a trade is not credible at this point. He was asked about it on good morning football the next morning and he backed down saying he heard it was a feeling a few former GMs had. Even tweeted " this is the only report from a credible source" on a tweet quoting big ben and his intention to play next year.
I hope we can trade for Watson. Laid out how and why. But until there is something from his agent or himself, everything we read is complete bullshit.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
If the Rams gave the Lions Goff, 2 #1s plus a #3 for Stafford, the Texans might want the Washington Bridge for Watson? Maybe we're better off with drafting say, Zach Wilson at #2 ( I prefer him over Fields), and give him some infrastructure with other draft picks. The Texans were 4-12 with Watson proving you need talent in other areas too.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
If the Rams gave the Lions Goff, 2 #1s plus a #3 for Stafford, the Texans might want the Washington Bridge for Watson? Maybe we're better off with drafting say, Zach Wilson at #2 ( I prefer him over Fields), and give him some infrastructure with other draft picks. The Texans were 4-12 with Watson proving you need talent in other areas too.
Texans are going to want the entire state of New York for Watson, SMDH!

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
difference is Rams gave those picks to dump Goff's contract...

Texans even if they move Watson will still be over the cap... They need and prolly want to move some big contracts as well, Whitney Mercilius & JJ Watt could drive the price down if the Jets wanted to take those contracts on both I believe are in the final year that would be roughly $30 M plus Watson's !0...

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics

Maybe they start out slow and just throw out a feeler with Staten Island. They can move it like the island in Lost and even include the ferry

or maybe they throw in Jamal Adams ... uh .. oh, wait ..nevermind

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

I love Bart !!!!!!!

“the only con is the Jets have been dysfunctional “

yes , so true

CaptMyng

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
So with the price to be paid for Watson would it turn the Jets into the Lions? A chronically mediocre team with a good QB.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
I fear there might be an Idzik gene somewhere in Joe. They each have an aunt that are sisters I heard.