Update: Deshaun Watson is as confused as we all are

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I'm sure it can't last
I've been a Jet fan way tooooooo long to expect anything but , well you get the idea
Ok I must stop or it'll get negative
Wait :
Former GM: Jets Should Do 'Whatever it Takes' to Trade For Deshaun

I love Mike Tannenbaum !!!!!!!
Man Bigmoe, I'm gonna have to block your posts if you don't stop with all this positivity stuff

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I would be good with him being correct about that as long as the cost is not too high. We have other needs that from my perspective are just as important to fill. I know, QB is the most important position on the team, but, without a supporting cast we would get from Watson what he gave the Texans last season and we could get that from Darnold or any decent QB with a lot of talent around him. We can't afford to give up all, or even most, of our draft capital for a QB if we are to have any success rebuilding this team. I think you would agree that it's unwise to cut off both of your legs if you are trying to get ready to run a marathon. I'm going to trust Joe on this call but I am more than a little concerned about how such a trade would impact the team going forward. It's great to see the positivity from you though.................
The only supporting cast we will have for darnold will be made out of plaster. Lol

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Hall-of-Fame wide receiver Michael Irvin thinks the Jets should be willing to pony up a hefty ransom to add him to their roster.

I love Michael !!!!!!!
I wish they'd get him a new telephone (or teach him to hold it away from his mouth when he speaks). Much of what he says on radio is lost in feedback or static.
Later

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
ok @Bigmoe

Deshaun Watson would not veto a trade to the Jets

yes that is official on his end

but the team still hasn't reached out

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Lets say the fish get him as i see they are interested.......the best we can do is third place if that happens with the D man as our QB IMO

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Again we may become a very good team & still come in third.......do you really think with the D man that we can beat Miami. & buffalo with Watson & Allen.......

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
NFL rumors: AFC East rival ranks ahead of Jets on Texans’ Deshaun Watson’s trade destination wish list

Fucking org sucks
Keep Darnold
Oh we have a gazillion draft picks yippee!!!
Win another 3 games
Nothing changes

cheater , better?