Week 12: REAL TEAMS games thread

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I fell asleep and missed the offensive touchdown. Had to log into dazn and wind back. Now I'm worried. Are they just not bad enough to lose out, and thus spoil their draft chances?

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
Folks, 10 offensive TDs this year in 11 games. Is that good? Acceptable? Shows that Hackett and the team know their stuff?

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
To be fair, I think some of this is down to the offensive line being the 'best five' guys standing the day before each game, rather than a cohesive unit that practices together.
Look, a Pop Warner team could do better than 10 TDs. It's all about the team being too chicken shit to dump Zilch Wilson after last season. A halfway decent QB to sub in after the Rodgers' cluster fuck would have at least done better than 10 TDs in 11 games. that's shameful.

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Look, a Pop Warner team could do better than 10 TDs. It's all about the team being too chicken shit to dump Zilch Wilson after last season. A halfway decent QB to sub in after the Rodgers' cluster fuck would have at least done better than 10 TDs in 11 games. that's shameful.
Way back when we had a reasonable line, folk on here were on the case of a right tackle called Wayne Hunter, who was known as 'Turnstile'. While I'm rooting for Max Mitchell he just got blown past today.

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
Way back when we had a reasonable line, folk on here were on the case of a right tackle called Wayne Hunter, who was known as 'Turnstile'. While I'm rooting for Max Mitchell he just got blown past today.
None of my comments are in any way directed at you, man. I'm just fed up. Again. How many decades do I stay and watch this crap? half the time today, I was laughing watching our team play. Another scrub QB. A POS o line giving up seven sacks. A 99 yard pick six with no time before half. Blah...blah...blah...

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
None of my comments are in any way directed at you, man. I'm just fed up. Again. How many decades do I stay and watch this crap? half the time today, I was laughing watching our team play. Another scrub QB. A POS o line giving up seven sacks. A 99 yard pick six with no time before half. Blah...blah...blah...
Yeah, I know. We'd all mentally prepared ourselves for a tough day at the office, but that one play was a backbreaker. Not really a 'pick six' on the QB because a Hail Mary is a jump ball and he did his bit by getting it to the goal line, but how they let the safety potter for 99 yards without any serious attempt to tackle him was another prime time humiliation.