Around The NFL

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
Just being upfront with my Jet fan brothers and sisters. I am on the west coast still up still drinking. I want to hear the news ASAP If I start to be obnoxious sorry in advance but I usually speak my truth drunk.

U

ucrenegade

Around The NFL retweeted
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago

The #Colts are signing pass-rusher Trent Cole

F

flgreen

P. Schrager ✔ @PSchrags
Follow
LB Jonathan Casillas getting quite a bit of love. Giants, Bears, Jets, Patriots are all teams to watch in coming hours.
11:54 AM - 10 Mar 2015

hobson54

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Just being upfront with my Jet fan brothers and sisters. I am on the west coast still up still drinking. I want to hear the news ASAP If I start to be obnoxious sorry in advance but I usually speak my truth drunk.

lol nick.

still up drinking, meaning you haven't gone asleep since yesterday. or that you are already drinking at 9am your time (or 10 if in arizona)?

J

Jet Setter

honestly, gore seemed like a better fit in indy than in chip kelly's offense.

Yeah, but I read that he'd been given intel into Chip's overbearing coaching and since he announced this, Andre Johnson also backed out of a visit there. Could be a PR fiasco.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
lol nick.

still up drinking, meaning you haven't gone asleep since yesterday. or that you are already drinking at 9am your time (or 10 if in arizona)?

Retired in Reno Nevada and it's 9.23 am right now. If I sleep I will hear all the news too late

jetfandreamer

Jets Groupie
Jet Fanatics
Yeah, but I read that he'd been given intel into Chip's overbearing coaching and since he announced this, Andre Johnson also backed out of a visit there. Could be a PR fiasco.

You wonder if its anything with that garbage SAS alluding about chip Kelly being racist

F

flgreen

:roflmao:

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
ESPN just put out that Frank Gore signs with Indy. Guess Chip Kelly's solid system to a slip on this one.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I would like to see Worilds, Cro, Culliver, Spiller and maybe Skrine. 3 of those 5 would be a win in my book.

F

flgreen

Manish Mehta 8m
Oldies but goodies RT @AlbertBreer Per source, both Andre Johnson & Frank Gore are traveling to Indianapolis today to meet with the Colts.
Beat Writer / Columnist

hobson54

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
mods and admin -

we have both this thread and the pinned nfl transaction thread. seems like they can become redundant as FA is about to officially open. anyway to consolidate them?