Around The NFL

F

flgreen

Adam Schefter ✔ @AdamSchefter
Follow
Let's try this again: Frank Gore plans to sign with Indy, per source; deal expected to be similar to Philly offer: 3-years, $12M, $7.5M gtd.
12:22 PM - 10 Mar 2015

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
ESPN just put out that Frank Gore signs with Indy. Guess Chip Kelly's solid system to a slip on this one.

F

flgreen

Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet
Follow
The #Packers are expected to keep OT Bryan Bulaga, source says. They are closing in on a deal. High priority for them.
12:28 PM - 10 Mar 2015

W

WilliesDad

As tired and drunk as I am I can state with clarity I have nothing but respect for your opinion you are are knowledgeable great Jet fan.

Nick: I know the post wasn't directed at me, but, even though we don't always agree, I would say the same thing about you. Plus, you write as well drunk as many people I know do sober!!!

Cheers!

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
Nick: I know the post wasn't directed at me, but, even though we don't always agree, I would say the same thing about you. Plus, you write as well drunk as many people I know do sober!!!

Cheers!

thank god for spell check lol and BTW I have always respected your opinion also.

BlindsideD'Brick

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Hey Nick, don't worry about it. I drink during the draft and my wife thinks I'm nuts. She doesn't understand why anyone would ever have any interest in sitting on a couch for hours watching people get drafted. She'll never understand. It's ok.

We all "get it" around here.

F

flgreen

Joe Caporoso @TurnOnTheJets
Follow
#Jets next highest priority internal FA is NT Kenrick Ellis. Strong external market for him though
12:35 PM - 10 Mar 2015

F

flgreen

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN
Follow
Bilal Powell's deal with the Jets is for one year. #nyj
12:39 PM - 10 Mar 2015

F

flgreen

Bilal Powell @bilalpowell29 · 3m3 minutes ago
Wow! What a fan base.....GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD!!!!

F

flgreen

Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet
Follow
Former #Patriots RB Shane Vereen is expected to sign with the #Giants , I’m told. They needed a versatile back, will likely get it.
12:49 PM - 10 Mar 2015

F

flgreen

Brian Costello 2m
Jets have interest in bringing back free agent DT Kenrick Ellis, but are waiting to see what his market looks like first. #nyj
Beat Writer / Columnist

F

flgreen

Bob Glauber 3m
RT @KMart_LI: Just got off the phone w/ Bilal Powell. On re-signing w/ the #Jets , he said: "I really didn't want to leave, man."
Beat Writer / Columnist

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Bob Glauber 3m
RT @KMart_LI: Just got off the phone w/ Bilal Powell. On re-signing w/ the #Jets , he said: "I really didn't want to leave, man."
Beat Writer / Columnist

So much crap then that he was going to buffalo. I'm assuming Spiller doesn't come to NY now