Around The NFL

F

flgreen

Albert Breer ✔ @AlbertBreer
Follow
Per source, Brandon Browner won't take a paycut to stay in New England. So they either exercise his option as it stands, or cut him by 4 ET.
2:47 PM - 10 Mar 2015

J

Jet Setter

I guess Cro's intention is to be the #1 CB on a multi-year deal. He's pretty much proven to be healthy enough to market himself as such.

J

Jet Setter

Albert Breer ✔ @AlbertBreer
Follow
Per source, Brandon Browner won't take a paycut to stay in New England. So they either exercise his option as it stands, or cut him by 4 ET.
2:47 PM - 10 Mar 2015

Good. Gut the Pats.

F

flgreen

NFL Network ✔ @nflnetwork
Follow
Teams with the most cap space, as of this morning:

Jaguars $68.6M
Raiders $60M
Jets $53.5M
Titans $47.1M
Browns $43.3M
2:48 PM - 10 Mar 2015

Green Jets & Ham

King Of All Draftniks
Jet Fanatics
Connor Hughes ‏@Connor_J_Hughes 2m2 minutes ago

SOURCE: #Jets have expressed interest in FA CB Tramon Williams.
Isn't that the guy who wrecked our season with that INT at the goal-line, the one where Sudfeld just stood there like a wooden indian and let the DB leap over his useless 6' 6" frame for the football?

Okay maybe wrecked our season is a little strong, but we had just won the opener and we were blowing the Packers out in the first half, in their own building, easily the best half of football we played all year, maybe in the last five years, we looked like world-beaters ... then that INT, the momentum shifted 180, the Packers came back to beat us, and we looked like dogshit for the rest of the year.

But wasn't that Tramon Williams who made that play?

F

flgreen

Bart ScottVerified account ‏@BartScott57 11h11 hours ago
I rarely on Twitter but I think Jet fans are getting to caught up with the Foles chatter u can get an great pick at 6. So here is my idea

Trade for Mike Glennon he reminds me of Flacco sign Eddie Royal use 6 for Lineman or an outside pass rusher

F

flgreen

Adam Schefter ✔ @AdamSchefter
Follow
Cardinals signing LaMarr Woodley.
3:01 PM - 10 Mar 2015

F

flgreen

profile photo
Chris Nimbley 8m
I'll repeat myself from yesterday if you see 'Pats decline option on Browner' w/ in the hour it greatly increases odds Pats re-sign Revis
TV / Radio Personality

Machina Verde

Day 1 Prospect
Jet Fanatics
I rarely on Twitter but I think Jet fans are getting to caught up with the Foles chatter u can get an great pick at 6. So here is my idea

Trade for Mike Glennon he reminds me of Flacco sign Eddie Royal use 6 for Lineman or an outside pass rusher

I'm buying what Bart is selling

hobson54

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
LOL

How much is Cro asking for? I was thinking 1 year deal for 4-5 million. If he's looking for 8-10 we'll be able to sign him when he sobers up in June

apparently cro is hanging in reno with our guy nick and getting all liquored up... :nudie:

F

flgreen

Antonio Cromartie thinks he can be championship piece Cowboys are missing

Posted by Josh Alper on March 10, 2015, 2:38 PM EDT
Pro Bowl
Getty Images
Darrelle Revis has garnered a lot of attention in recent days as we wait to find out where he’ll play in 2015, but he’s not the only cornerback hitting the market.

He’s not even the only former Jets starting cornerback of the recent past hitting the market amid talk of a possible return to the team. Antonio Cromartie will also be available unless he signs with the Cardinals in the next hour or so and he’s also been linked with a return to the Jets a year after he was released by the team. Cromartie doesn’t want to limit his options, though, and he did a little marketing to the Cowboys during an appearance on ESPN.

“They’re only missing one key piece and that’s the piece in the secondary and I feel like I can be that piece to help and go in and win a championship and get the Dallas Cowboys back where they’re supposed to be,” Cromartie said.

The Cowboys have Orlando Scandrick, Brandon Carr and Morris Claiborne at corner, but Carr’s $12.7 cap hit has led to chatter about reworking his contract and Claiborne’s been ineffective or injured during his entire Cowboys career. Todd Archer of ESPN Dallas reports the team has interest in Cromartie, but that there are several players at the position on their radar.

Cromartie’s chances of a reunion with the Jets and Todd Bowles will likely be related to their pursuit of Revis and the Cardinals remain interested in a return, so there should be plenty of options for the veteran.

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics

i Do like Glennon but IMO Foles is better. He is my 1st choice.

F

flgreen

Sounds like either Cro didn't like the Jets offer, or they didn't make one