Around The NFL

cysporsche

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
He had four games when he played lights out.

Yeah the 4 games before he got hurt. Sorry some on this board can't see his potential, and others have no patience with injuries, but football is a rough sport ! I think Coach Bowles will fall in love with him, and he's the only one who counts.

Go Jets...Cyborg

Football51

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
DB's are the priority.

Joe Caporoso @TurnOnTheJets · 6h6 hours ago

Why LB may not be priority you expect it to be for the #Jets. Only 2 LBs played more than 50% of snaps in ARZ last yr

B_04SIEUwAA7AmW.png:large

AFA2017

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Yeah the 4 games before he got hurt. Sorry some on this board can't see his potential, and others have no patience with injuries, but football is a rough sport ! I think Coach Bowles will fall in love with him, and he's the only one who counts.

Go Jets...Cyborg

I can't see it, but it would be a major plus for our secondary.

F

flgreen

Brian Costello @BrianCoz
Free agent safety Marcus Gilchrist is having dinner with Jets coaches tonight and newly signed CB Buster Skrine. #nyj

F

flgreen

Kimberly Jones ✔ @KimJonesSports
Jets GM Mike Maccagnan has been busy today in Florham Park. Tomorrow, he'll be at Oregon/Marcus Mariota Pro Day. Jets own No. 6 pick.
Retweeted by Brian Costello
92 RETWEETS 69 FAVORITES

Green Jets & Ham

King Of All Draftniks
Jet Fanatics
How bout Jake Long for RT with the Jets?

Definite upgrade over Gio if he stays healthy and he's only 29, albeit with a serious injury history.

I think its worth a gamble because he probably won't cost too much coming off a torn ACL

F

flgreen

How bout Jake Long for RT with the Jets?

Definite upgrade over Gio if he stays healthy and he's only 29, albeit with a serious injury history.

I think its worth a gamble because he probably won't cost too much coming off a torn ACL

Think they have to much money tied up in Beanheado. guess they could move him into RG

F

flgreen

Dennis Waszak Jr. ✔ @DWAZ73

New NYJ G @JEcarpenter77 to team site: "#Jets were the most interested, so I'm happy to be here with my new team. ... And, I love green."