Around The NFL

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Bob Kraft signs pile of cow droppings in field near Pats facility. Pats proclaim the droppings will lead the league in TDs.

Green Jets & Ham

King Of All Draftniks
Jet Fanatics
Think they have to much money tied up in Beanheado. guess they could move him into RG
You could probably play Long at OG too, in fact it might better suit him after another ACL, he's probably lost some mobility, but he's a big man and he still has that brute strength.

F

flgreen

Dennis Waszak Jr. ✔ @DWAZ73

No. 15 on #Jets ? WR Saalim Hakim challenges Brandon Marshall to 40-yd dash for jersey number. (h/t

F

flgreen

Revis press conference is now 40 late. Have a feeling they are going to announce either Cro or Gilcrest also. Either that or Revis is having a hold out

F

flgreen

3m
Rich Cimini @RichCimini

When Revis signed rookie contract in '07 (after holdout), reporters had a late-night vigil at team facility. Some things never change. #nyj

F

flgreen

Brian Costello @BrianCoz

Dimitri Patterson will be found by the time this call begins.

That was funny

F

flgreen

WOW

this is getting crazy, over 90 minutes late. Something is going on.

3 players introduced at once. Revis, Cro, and Gilcrest?

F

flgreen

Rich Cimini @RichCimini

Finally official: Jets announce that Darrelle Revis is under contract #nyj

F

flgreen

Rich Cimini @RichCimini

More Revis: " ... My heart has always been here." #nyj
Expand Reply
Retweet
Favorite

55s
Rich Cimini @RichCimini

Revis (via Jets): " I feel this is my home. That's always been on my mind since I was drafted in '07." #nyj

F

flgreen

Kimberley A. Martin ✔ @KMart_LI

Revis' msg to #Jets fans (via team site): "Jets fans, I'm back home. I love you guys."

F

flgreen

Rich Cimini @RichCimini

More Revis (via Jets): "We can make a lot of noise the next couple of years," #nyj

F

flgreen

Manish Mehta 1m .

How savvy of a businessman is Darrelle Revis? Their is clever product placement when he was signing his contract. @steaz #nyj

Beat Writer / Columnist

Brian Costello @BrianCoz

Man, Revis even has product placement in the pic of him signing his contract. He is something.