Chris Nimbley @Cnimbley .

RT @Paulie_Bruz: Revis loves us, he said it
1m .
TV / Radio Personality

F

flgreen

1m
Rich Cimini @RichCimini

Revis speaking now: "It's pretty surreal, but at the same time, it's exciting, the history I have with this organization..been thru a lot."
Expand

F

flgreen

Rich Cimini @RichCimini

Revis says he wants to bring a championship to the Jets. Says he made that vow to former GM Mike Tannenbaum in '07.#nyj

F

flgreen

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN .

Darrelle Revis says he "still has that mindset" to bring a championship to the Jets. #nyj
2m .
Beat Writer / Columnist

F

flgreen

Darrelle Revis on bouncing from Jets to Bucs to Patriots to Jets: "It's been a crazy two or three years in my career." #nyj
31s .
Beat Writer / Columnist

F

flgreen

Kimberley A. Martin ✔ @KMart_LI

Revis on #Patriots : "The enemy thing — we’re rivals. i was on both sides of the fence and I'm back in the green and white."

F

flgreen

Darrelle Revis on his year with Patriots: "Picking New England was the best situation for me at that time." #nyj
2m .
Beat Writer / Columnist

F

flgreen

Kristian Dyer @KristianRDyer

Revis conference call stops. It's like I'm listening to an interview of his on Francesa. #Jets

F

flgreen

Darryl Slater @DarrylSlater .

Darrelle Revis on Jets' secondary: "I understand they struggled last year, but this is a new year." More here: www.nj.com
2m .
Beat Writer / Columnist

F

flgreen

Brian Costello @BrianCoz

Revis said he learned a lot from Bill Belichick. "He's going to be a Hall of Fame coach one day." #nyj

F

flgreen

Darrelle Revis: "I felt like it was a no-brainer to just come home... be back home and make it a marriage." #nyj
4m .
Beat Writer / Columnist

F

flgreen

Manish Mehta

Darrelle Revis on if he plans to retire as a Jet: "That would be awesome if that did happen." #nyj
42s .
Beat Writer /

F

flgreen

Twitter
New Tweets

35s
Kimberley A. Martin ✔ @KMart_LI

Revis said he hasn't spoken to @CRO31 yet, but he hopes to talk to him soon so they can have their "Batman and Robin tandem" again
Expand

40s
Dennis Waszak Jr. ✔ @DWAZ73

Revis says he is going to talk to Cromartie and try to convince him to come back to #Jets : "Batman and Robin" cornerback duo.

F

flgreen

Chris Lopresti [MENTION=76]Clo[/MENTION]prestiWFAN .

Hmm RT @ProFootballTalk: Antrel Rolle agrees to three year, $11.25M contract with Bears, per agent Drew Rosenhaus. $5M guaranteed.
3m .
TV / Radio Personality

F

flgreen

Brian Costello @BrianCoz .

The conference call is over. Please tip your waitresses.
2m .
Beat Writer / Columnist Reply
Retweet
Favorite

. .
Chris Nimbley
Chris Nimbley @Cnimbley .

That's it #goodnight
3m .
TV / Radio Personality

Green Jets & Ham

King Of All Draftniks
Jet Fanatics
No updates on Gilchrist who was supposed to be having dinner with the Jets tonight?

Nothing on Cromartie either, who was also supposed to be in negotiations with the Jets?

BlindsideD'Brick

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
No updates on Gilchrist who was supposed to be having dinner with the Jets tonight?

Nothing on Cromartie either, who was also supposed to be in negotiations with the Jets?

Strange. I thought we'd hear something by now. Usually going to dinner means sealing the deal. I expected Gilchrist and Cro to be done by tonight at the latest. It can be a bad sign when it drags on this far. Hopefully,it's just dotting the i's and crossing the t's.