Around The NFL

AFA2017

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Imaging the Jets take an elite edge rusher at 6, and IMO this is a potential #1 ranked defense:

DE Mo Wilkerson
NT Snacks
DE Sheldon Richardson
==
OLB Dante Fowler (Gregory, Ray, Beasley or Dupree)
ILB David Harris
ILB Demario Davis
OLB Quinton Coples
==
CB Darrelle Revis (Milliner/McDougle/Williams)
SS Calvin Pryor (Allen/Jarrett)
FS Marus Gilchrist (Allen/Jarrett)
CB Antonio Cromartie (Milliner/McDougle/Williams)
NB: Buster Skrine

That has "dominant defense" written all over it.

It would be almost perfect, except I'm not sold at OLB with Quinton Coples. Too slow! I would either move him back to the line (backup) or try him at ILB.

AFA2017

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Imaging the Jets take an elite edge rusher at 6, and IMO this is a potential #1 ranked defense:

DE Mo Wilkerson
NT Snacks
DE Sheldon Richardson
==
OLB Dante Fowler (Gregory, Ray, Beasley or Dupree)
ILB David Harris
ILB Demario Davis
OLB Quinton Coples
==
CB Darrelle Revis (Milliner/McDougle/Williams)
SS Calvin Pryor (Allen/Jarrett)
FS Marus Gilchrist (Allen/Jarrett)
CB Antonio Cromartie (Milliner/McDougle/Williams)
NB: Buster Skrine

That has "dominant defense" written all over it.

It would be almost perfect, except I'm not sold at OLB with Quinton Coples. Too slow! I would either move him back to the line (backup) or try him at ILB. Bowles does use alot of DB's. How much will we see of our LBers?

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Imaging the Jets take an elite edge rusher at 6, and IMO this is a potential #1 ranked defense:it.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
Relax Bigmoe (me telling someone to relax LOL), but we're going for Mariota, I'm sure of it.

So did Fitz change your whole outlook?

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Bills finalizing deal with Percy Harvin to go with Shady McCoy and Sammy Watkins...likely fastest skill positions in the NFL now.

Big Ben contract extension complete, Steelers to announce today.

Pointdexter

Pro Bowl Alternate
Jet Fanatics
I just can't stop laughing at how dumb Rex is. He still thinks he can take every talented problem child in the league and make a team out of them. Watching Incognito, Shady, and Harvin interact in the locker room would be more than just a little entertaining.

Football51

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Harvin has to be nuts. He must really like club Rex. Supposedly, the Packers were interested in him. The Bills must have payed more.

Football51

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I just can't stop laughing at how dumb Rex is. He still thinks he can take every talented problem child in the league and make a team out of them. Watching Incognito, Shady, and Harvin interact in the locker room would be more than just a little entertaining.

I can't wait for Dolphins/Bills for the Suh/Incognito brawl.

Green Jets & Ham

King Of All Draftniks
Jet Fanatics
Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
Relax Bigmoe (me telling someone to relax LOL), but we're going for Mariota, I'm sure of it.

So did Fitz change your whole outlook?
lol you caught me! :)

Nah Bigmoe, I'm just not sold on Mariota.

I think we need to hope the light goes on for Geno in year three with much better weapons and a much stronger defense.

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Haven't seen this reported anywhere yet.

Local reporter called into Sirius and reported it a little while ago. Same thing happened earlier on the Big Ben deal around 1, and now the reports are just coming out.

Front office men call into Sirius all the time and report deal on the air before they go public.

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Local reporter called into Sirius and reported it a little while ago. Same thing happened earlier on the Big Ben deal around 1, and now the reports are just coming out.

Front office men call into Sirius all the time and report deal on the air before they go public.

Nobody has reported Wilfork and Colts yet either, but google it, Gore is trying to get him to sign with Colts.

AFA2017

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Not too many players who I think the Jets Might be interested in.
WR- Denarius Moore
WR- Michael Crabtree
WR Kenny Britt (Headcase)
WR-Cecil Shorts
CB- Patrick Robinson
RB- Pierre Thomas
TE Jacob Tamme
ILB-Rolando McClain (Big, Major Headcase)
DT Kendrick Ellis (should re-sign)
DT Alan Branch (Not sure if he has anything left)