Around The NFL

Football51

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
:smiley-toilet05: I hope so, we have $127M tied up in 4 new DB's. Sirius guy's are saying we are headed to Cap Hell :smiley-angry021:

Go Jets...Cyborg

Cy, you posted the same thing in the Gilchrist thread and I posted evidence to prove otherwise. The Sirius guys always take unwarranted shots at the Jets.

lounap23

Legend
Jet Fanatics
Cy, you posted the same thing in the Gilchrist thread and I posted evidence to prove otherwise. The Sirius guys always take unwarranted shots at the Jets.

I responded in the Gilchrist Thread... The Sirius guys didn't not take a shot at the Jets.. He made a fair comment... in my opinion... I raher have not signed Skrine or Cro... but that's me Should have been one or the other... I love the player personnel situation now but damn it is a lot of money guaranteed in 1 position, even if it is for 2-3 years

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Harvin isn’t backing out of deal with Bills

Posted by Mike Florio on March 13, 2015, 6:20 PM EDT
Harvin
AP
The current free-agency cycle has featured plenty of backpedaling by players who agreed to deals and then didn’t sign them. A source with knowledge of he situation tells PFT that receiver Percy Harvin won’t be the next one to do that.

Diana Marie Russini of NBC4 in Washington reported within the last hour that the 49ers could be making a run at Harvin. Per the source, it’s “100 percent Bills,” and Harvin won’t be the latest guy to fail to follow through on an agreement.

The contract hasn’t been signed, but the language has been reviewed and both sides regard the deal to be done. Soon, it officially will be done. For now, it’s unofficially done — which is good enough for Harvin and the Bills.

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics

I dont agree, they picked the Jets to be in the play-off race after these moves and finish between 7-9 and 10-6.

cysporsche

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics

I think Rich Gannon is one of the most honest guy's on radio or tv, and Dan Leberfeld loves the Jets, Miller & Kerwin (X Jets GM) are both moody & unpredictable, but overall they call a spade a spade about the Jets. A few of them think Geno is the future QB of the Jets.

Go Jets...Cyborg

Football51

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Albert Breer @AlbertBreer · 2h2 hours ago

Steelers' five-year deal for QB Ben Roethlisberger is a new contract, not an extension. So it runs through 2019, when he'll be 37 years old.

CAAavH2WQAAdYHF.jpg:large

lounap23

Legend
Jet Fanatics
Interesting trade talk around Wallace and the Vikes... Sounds like Wallace for Cordarelle Patterson with possible picks involved too

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Interesting trade talk around Wallace and the Vikes... Sounds like Wallace for Cordarelle Patterson with possible picks involved too

Hahahaha, the only route Patterson can run is a go route...Tannehill doesn't complete passes over 5 yards...he is bottom 3 in the NFL (Tannehill, Bridgewater, and Geno) completing passes over 5 yards...

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
@AdamSchefter Vikings traded 5th-round pick to Miami for WR Mike Wallace + 7th-round pick, per league source.
11 RETWEETS 4 FAVORITES

Football51

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Wallace turns 29 before the start of the season. He's only two years younger and a fraction of the player.

hobson54

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
@AdamSchefter Vikings traded 5th-round pick to Miami for WR Mike Wallace + 7th-round pick, per league source.
11 RETWEETS 4 FAVORITES

damn, they just copying our trade for marshall.

i'd much rather have marshall, and have no interest in wallace

so now miami has cut bait with pretty much their entire 2013 March Super Bowl trophy properties... :im-outta-here-bye-b