Board Participation 2 RD Mock Draft - 8 GM's Needed

Green Jets & Ham

King Of All Draftniks
Jet Fanatics
I was hoping he would drop to the Pats. Hernandez type of guy.
Actually Dorial Green-Beckham who went right before Peters is the Hernandez type, straight-up thug, Peters is not that, he just has a problem with authority and can't stop arguing with coaches, thats what gets him in trouble, his big mouth, but Pitt is a good place for him because I don't see him challenging Mike Tomlin, not unless he wants to wear Mike Tomlin's foot in his ass. :)

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I was hoping he would drop to the Pats. Hernandez type of guy.

Damn it...I was going to give him to the Panthers...i didnt think anyone would take him rd 1. Most complete CB in the draft. Steelers wont take him because of his off the field concerns. That's a lock, IMO.

Green Jets & Ham

King Of All Draftniks
Jet Fanatics
Damn it...I was going to give him to the Panthers...i didnt think anyone would take him rd 1. Most complete CB in the draft. Steelers wont take him because of his off the field concerns. That's a lock, IMO.
Read my above post, Super, he's not a criminal, he just thinks he knows more than the coaches and has a problem with authority, thats why I think Pitt is the ideal landing spot and I've actually been mocking him to Pittsburgh for quite some time, I think I have him going to Pitt in the mock draft contest (pinned area at the top of the forum), because you need a strong coach to deal with this kid, someone he can't roll, someone he won't even try to test, like Mike Tomlin.

If he shuts up and plays ball, he's right there with Trae Waynes from a talent POV.

U

ucrenegade

needing a true bell cow since barry sanders retired the lions select todd gurley.

AFA2017

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
I am going to be gone for an hour or so. Waiting on grenade to pick. If I am not back by the time the Patriots pick. someone can pick for me in the 32nd slot. Leaning towards Vernon Gholston OLB for the Patriots.

Sarge

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
With 15 picks until the Jets pick in Round 2, here are my top 15 targets I would have as a fan watching the draft

RB Todd Gurley
RB Jay Ajayi
WR Phillip Dorsett
WR Jalen Strong
WR Devin Smith
WR Nelso Agoholr
WR Sammie Coates
TE Maxx Williams
OT TJ Clemmings
OT DJ Humphies
OT Jake Fisher
OL Cam Erving
DL Aryk Armstead
LB Eric Kendricks
CB Byron Jones

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Read my above post, Super, he's not a criminal, he just thinks he knows more than the coaches and has a problem with authority, thats why I think Pitt is the ideal landing spot and I've actually been mocking him to Pittsburgh for quite some time, I think I have him going to Pitt in the mock draft contest (pinned area at the top of the forum), because you need a strong coach to deal with this kid, someone he can't roll, someone he won't even try to test, like Mike Tomlin.

If he shuts up and plays ball, he's right there with Trae Waynes from a talent POV.

I know all about Peters..I actually think he and McKinney are both highly regarded by the Jets and top targets for #37 ...

I just think the choking his coach thing will keep him off the Steelers...doesnt matter what Tomlin can do, it matters what Rooney thinks...and he's sick of troublemakers on his roster. I think he's fine and Tomlin or Bowles would be great for him...like Bowles was great for Mathieu...I think the issue is Rooney putting his foot down.

maxmet

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
With 15 picks until the Jets pick in Round 2, here are my top 15 targets I would have as a fan watching the draft

RB Todd Gurley
RB Jay Ajayi
WR Phillip Dorsett
WR Jalen Strong
WR Devin Smith
WR Nelso Agoholr
WR Sammie Coates
TE Maxx Williams
OT TJ Clemmings
OT DJ Humphies
OT Jake Fisher
OL Cam Erving
DL Aryk Armstead
LB Eric Kendricks
CB Byron Jones

Those need to be on the list, but watch out for Eli Harold out of Virginia - quality edge rusher a notch below the guys who went in round one.

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
The Panthers were hoping for Marcus Peters to fall in their laps as one of the more complete CBs out there. they exchange Peters completeness for one of the more experienced CBs in the draft, Kevin Johnson Cb Wake. A 3 year starter that even got PT/starts as a true freshman. He only faced 23 passes last season, so anyone saying he had a "down year" didn't exactly take the sample size into account.

He's tall at 6'1 but thin (175lbs). isnt as good vs the run as Peters, which is why I like him more, but can likely start day 1 and his coverage skills are fluid and projects as a #1 in a year or 2. A lot of people compare him to Sam Shields on the Packers.

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics

RB Todd Gurley
RB Jay Ajayi
WR Phillip Dorsett
WR Jalen Strong
WR Devin Smith
WR Nelso Agoholr
WR Sammie Coates
TE Maxx Williams
OT TJ Clemmings
OT DJ Humphies
OT Jake Fisher
OL Cam Erving
DL Aryk Armstead
LB Eric Kendricks
CB Byron Jones

Gurley is off the board, I would plug Duke Johnson RB on the list in his place...Ervin went to the Cards...

jetfandreamer

Jets Groupie
Jet Fanatics

RB Todd Gurley
RB Jay Ajayi
WR Phillip Dorsett
WR Jalen Strong
WR Devin Smith
WR Nelso Agoholr
WR Sammie Coates
TE Maxx Williams
OT TJ Clemmings
OT DJ Humphies
OT Jake Fisher
OL Cam Erving
DL Aryk Armstead
LB Eric Kendricks
CB Byron Jones

A potential also, who is visiting Jets today..NATE ORCHARD..OLB UTAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT-PL_9mWkY

OCCH

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Thinking WR, RB or CB for the Ravens.

Thnking the first two will have more quality left in later rounds, so gonna go CB.

Thinking I should choose between Jalen Collins and Byron Jones.

Thinking I should just keep letting Sarge's commentary affect who I pick.

Thinking the Ravens select BYRON JONES CB CONNECTICUT

Thinking I won't be quitting my day job . . .

U

ucrenegade

lol it sucks when that happens.

second time i robbed him though he wanted dupree also lol

i was trying to decide between gurley/kevin johnson either would have worked but I felt stafford has never had the opprutunity with a franchise back he may get over the hump soon.