Draft Needs & Projections

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
I know. But it was just an opportunity to slam OSU. I haven't trusted anyone to come out of that program since Duane Ward killed drives because he couldn't remember the snap count. I spent a lot of time in Ohio on business, met many OSU grads and that diploma is equivalent to a New York High School education. Maybe.
Later
Chris Ward?

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Jets needs to Trade back unless taking number one ranked TE or Passrusher or a top QB drops to 10! Wait to 9 th see if QB- TE- Pass Rusher drops to them and if not trade back swapping first round picks and getting a second or 3 rd pick with swap. Me? I feel if a QB drops being Jets biggest future need take one and an Ass Rusher since I’m not sold Jets are a top 5 Defense. But tall big blocking TE is very valuable. Anything else is just silly

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Of the projected 4 QBs supposedly expected to go inside the top 10, how many will bust and who’s your choice ?

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
If Harrison Jr falls to #10 we'd be stupid not to fleece one of the multitude of teams looking to trade up.
Sorry but if he falls to 10 you take him. Never going to happen and I’m not trading up for him or taking a frilling TE .