Draft Needs & Projections

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Honestly I think both AVT and Becton are extremely talented and can dominate if they can stay healthy. Becton looked like a shell of himself last season, but I also feel that there were a lot of mental hurdles he was trying to overcome coming back from those injuries. That being said, he was god awful last season, so whatever the brass decides on him, there is no argument on that LOL (I don't think he will be back, but it also wouldn't surprise me to see him get picked up by someone else and all of a sudden shine).

The Jets biggest problem is the Jets. Players seem to come here and put up their worst seasons of their careers. There is something this coaching staff is just flat out doing wrong.

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Honestly I think both AVT and Becton are extremely talented and can dominate if they can stay healthy. Becton looked like a shell of himself last season, but I also feel that there were a lot of mental hurdles he was trying to overcome coming back from those injuries. That being said, he was god awful last season, so whatever the brass decides on him, there is no argument on that LOL (I don't think he will be back, but it also wouldn't surprise me to see him get picked up by someone else and all of a sudden shine).

The Jets biggest problem is the Jets. Players seem to come here and put up their worst seasons of their careers. There is something this coaching staff is just flat out doing wrong.
I hold JD more responsible for Becton than for AVT. Becton's injuries were predictable. AVT's were not.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global

Cursed

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Not reading the entire thread just like an update ? @gmf1369 or anyone else
If he’s there at 10 do we take him ?
Brock ? Rodgers would love it , takes pressure off of Garret

The jets Kielce? Maybe he could steal away Taylor for Aaron ?
No really what’s the scoop ?
I like it , but could he be there at 10?
And would they ?

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
I don't think they would. Only because it makes no sense to bring on a player to catch the ball if Rogers is going to be mostly flat on his back. I know most of us would like to see him in a jets uniform, but, I am confident that # 10 pick will be a tackle. It makes the most sense.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Not reading the entire thread just like an update ? @gmf1369 or anyone else
If he’s there at 10 do we take him ?
Brock ? Rodgers would love it , takes pressure off of Garret

The jets Kielce? Maybe he could steal away Taylor for Aaron ?
No really what’s the scoop ?
I like it , but could he be there at 10?
And would they ?
Definitely not. The dropoff in talent from 1 St round to 3rd round OL is too great.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
The cooncat is fine. He's waiting anxiously for the 13th to arrive so he can see if JD does anything before all the decent options are gone. It's a nerve wracking time of year for him because everything that happens in free agency and then the draft is out of his control.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
The cooncat is fine. He's waiting anxiously for the 13th to arrive so he can see if JD does anything before all the decent options are gone. It's a nerve wracking time of year for him because everything that happens in free agency and then the draft is out of his control.
JD better be wheeling and dealing tomorrow once the legal tampering window opens

McJet

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Jets sign Mike William or trade for C. Sutton, isn’t the draft, at 10, wide open?
Would Bowers be the play if Alt/Fashanu/Faula, Nabers/Odunze are gone?
Trade back, get more picks?
Who falls to 10, if McCarthy goes top 10 with Williams/Maye/Daniels besides Bowers?

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Lets get this straight JD wont trade back he is only trade up first round guy. They are still targeting one of these three players do not get mad now folks:

CB COOPER DEJEAN, IOWA
DI BYRON MURPHY II, TEXAS
T TALIESE FUAGA, OREGON STATE

with
T TROY FAUTANU, WASHINGTON
as the fourth option but FAUTANU is considered G or C

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Lets get this straight JD wont trade back he is only trade up first round guy. They are still targeting one of these three players do not get mad now folks:

CB COOPER DEJEAN, IOWA
DI BYRON MURPHY II, TEXAS
T TALIESE FUAGA, OREGON STATE

with
T TROY FAUTANU, WASHINGTON
as the fourth option but FAUTANU is considered G or C
And if Alt fell to them?

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
The Jets outwit the rest of the league again, dispelling the uncertainty as to who will be taken in the first nine picks by looking at a CB and DL who aren't slated to go until the second half of the first round.

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Marvin Harrison Jr. didn't work out at Combine. Then he didn't attend THE Ohio State University pro day, probably because they wrote out the directions for him.
Later

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Marvin Harrison Jr. didn't work out at Combine. Then he didn't attend THE Ohio State University pro day, probably because they wrote out the directions for him.
Later
He is by far the top rated prospect in this years draft. No reason for him to work out at either

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
He is by far the top rated prospect in this years draft. No reason for him to work out at either
I know. But it was just an opportunity to slam OSU. I haven't trusted anyone to come out of that program since Duane Ward killed drives because he couldn't remember the snap count. I spent a lot of time in Ohio on business, met many OSU grads and that diploma is equivalent to a New York High School education. Maybe.
Later